Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal MENA faces a crisis as the world’s key wheat producers are at war

They have plenty of sand to eat

Inflation is also at the highest it's been in decades and housing is increasingly unaffordable in the West. Could this be the start of something new?
Yes

:feelskek:
301B7674 463A 4821 8461 35893B2D20A7

Everyone except the poors will be fine. Sucks I guess.

Everyone except the poors will be fine. Sucks I guess.
True. You’re an economicscel, how are you mitigating losses in the current situation? All of my investment portfolios have taken serious hits.

True. You’re an economicscel, how are you mitigating losses in the current situation? All of my investment portfolios have taken serious hits.
my family has usually put money into real estate instead of other classes of assets

but they have taken a liking to defense stocks recently :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

airlines are fucked

but they have taken a liking to defense stocks recently :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I really should have bought Raytheon when the US was hyping up the invasion. That was some naivete on my part. Some defense stocks have shot up 25% so I wonder if it still makes sense to get in late

I thought Egypt and Iraq was the bread basket of the Middle East.

I thought Egypt and Iraq was the bread basket of the Middle East.
I really don't understand geopolitical trade. We have fuel exporters scant on fuel and food exporters lacking... food

MENA? Who cares? :smonk::smonk::feelsjuice::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

I really should have bought Raytheon when the US was hyping up the invasion. That was some naivete on my part. Some defense stocks have shot up 25% so I wonder if it still makes sense to get in late
Lockheed Martin maybe but am not too sure if the price change has already factored this in:

I'm sure the German Air Force is now l[UWSL]ooking to replace their aging Panavia Tornados. The F-35 would be a good fit. [/UWSL]

I can bake my own bread. And when the price of flour raises too high, I will eat rice instead.

Inflation is also at the highest it's been in decades and housing is increasingly unaffordable in the West. Could this be the start of something new?
Whats new? You will not afford housing and sleep in your car. People will beg for a new economic system and boom the great reset.

People have been writing about this since 2020

I am considering buying Nutrien, but it was already pretty high in price for my inferior blood.

Nothing of value will be lost:feelsdevil:

may have to resort to cannibalism

Every time you try to forget who I am!

I’ll be right there to remind you again!

You know me

You know me

:feelsjuice:

You Ignore me

But you know me…

:feelsjuice: