Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men, you don't need to touch me to say excuse me!(Unless you're Chad TeeHee)

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
20201102 071456

Dear MEN, you DO NOT need to say excuse me to a woman two tones of voice too loud to ask her to move if she is in your way.

Dear men, you DO NOT need to stay 7 feet away from a woman to respect her personal space. 6 feet will do
#coronavirus

Last edited:
When would a man do this? Only time I would think of touching someone and saying excuse me if we were accidentally going to bump into each other. But yeah Chad can touch all he wants.

I think you're supposed to tap someone's shoulders.

I think you're supposed to tap someone's shoulders.
Every single day i see shit like this my hatred grows, whenever i see a foid walking on the street i want to make her eat the pavement.

When would a man do this? Only time I would think of touching someone and saying excuse me if we were accidentally going to bump into each other. But yeah Chad can touch all he wants.
Boomers do it a lot tbh lol.

Didn’t know. Also I would touch the persons shoulder or upper back, not the waist.
Yeah some older guys are kind of more touchy like that. It's like a brief touch on the waist/lower back when moving past a foid. Acceptable in earlier times but not now obviously.

Thank cumskins for this btw

Every single day i see shit like this my hatred grows, whenever i see a foid walking on the street i want to make her eat the pavement.
Every mineral inside of Mount Everest IQ. Foids aren't thinking what this will do to men long term. More and more men are increasingly starting to fucking hate foids

A6f52ddd48ec5e7f88f136a943cdb55e

Every mineral inside of Mount Everest IQ. Foids aren't thinking what this will do to men long term. More and more men are increasingly starting to fucking hate foids

View attachment 365192
They think they are the strongest part, they don't have any kind of Power, they are just borrowing it from cucks and jews.

The average men already has a dislike for women's behavior but it still is too little, a few decades from now, a lot of Men are going to genuinely hate foids.

Lets see what's gonna happen them.

Dear [sub 8] men*

Who the fuck does that

Chad can slap a foid with his dick and say "Pardon me". There's at least a 80% chance she just puts it in her mouth.

People do that?
I’ve only ever seen people tick someone’s shoulder to get their attention

Yeah some older guys are kind of more touchy like that. It's like a brief touch on the waist/lower back when moving past a foid. Acceptable in earlier times but not now obviously.
Those old guys don't browse twitter, so those dumb rosties aren't even reaching the target demographic with their message.

This just makes me want to grab a foid by the waist more

B A S E D

I need to start doing this. Lol.

They know the only power they have in this world is their sexuality if you take that away they are no better than the lowest man

Do you know where I can get those pens to film foids in the bathroom.
Or similar devices for voyeurism?
They just don't sell them anymore.

just shove the whore out of the way, it's 2020

Yeah I remember reading on the now defunct the-spearhead.com anti-feminist blog (whose owner ended up marrying a self declared feminist lmao) that women find a lot of young guys to exhibit more "hostile" sexism as opposed to "benevolent" sexism from older guys.

Older guys if not divorced and still not completely unsuccessful with women are very low inhib

for example they say really low inhib things like "lemme steal her away from you for a minute" to other guys talking with women, they regularly greet women and ask them how their day is, they make conversation with women and touch them near their waist and arms pat them on the shoulders to try and exude some sort of masculine confidence.
But it often results in sexual harassment suits filed against them unless they are chad.

Completely different world they grew up in for sure.