Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men would pay millions to experience the intense sexual pleasure a vagina gives you

Infinitecel98

Infinitecel98

Recruit
★★★
Femoids have it so much easier when it comes to sexual pleasure, not having to hold it back, more intense, much longer orgasms, no worry of not feeling pleasure, no potential anxiety or palpitations, no getting winded or any sexual dysfunction that a male can have, being able to have multiple orgasms effortlessly etc.

Male to female transgenders would become 1000 times more common if we could replace genitals and maybe the norm, having a genital that is 10 times better at giving you sexual gradification as compared to the other possible one is not something to pass up on

I have said once and I aways say it, sex is the most important thing in life since it's the closest a human to "feeling" immortality

I have said once and I aways say it, sex is the most important thing in life since it's the closest a human to "feeling" immortality

What if technology allowed you to become literally immortal? What if no other species other than the ones on earth use sex to reproduce but have 100 times more pleasurable lives than us?

What if technology allowed you to become literally immortal? What if no other species other than the ones on earth use sex to reproduce but have 100 times more pleasurable lives than us?
What if there is a planet where lonely socially awakward virgin subhumans are attractive to the women there?

didn't you post this exact thread a while back? I don't mind I'm just wondering

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back