Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men with autism should be delivered £1000 a month.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, men with autism should be delivered £1000 a month. Why? Because autistic men are underprivileged compared to normal fags so we should at least get a shit load of money because of the shit us autistic men have to deal with in this misandrist, autistic male hating society full of privileged scum bags.

I’m a locally undesired autistic male that requires as much money as possible to stay more sane.

Last edited:
No one cares about us, all we can do is rot until we finally kill ourselves.

Sounds abit like chris chan. But he was the god among them all. Before the trannies got to him

Sounds abit like chris chan. But he was the god among them all. Before the trannies got to him
Autistic dudes needs to stop trannymaxxing, I mean, their choice but gives us a bad name, don’t want trannymaxxing being something normal fags call an ‘autistic trait’.

autism is responsible for majority of the worlds tech and science breakthroughs. newton, tesla etc. were all autistic
Autism ≠ being a savant. I have autism , and I am a complete fucking idiot.

I've said it 2 times but autism is superior.

I'd spend all my autismbux on crypto then have $0

autism is responsible for majority of the worlds tech and science breakthroughs. newton, tesla etc. were all autistic
I think you confuse autism with genius

I think you confuse autism with genius
no, normies confuse retarded with autistic. autism used to have a degree of savantism associated with it look at the movie Rain Man for proof. this changed when mothers shit out rotten ovary babies that are downs, they cope and the doctors help them, by calling it autism so they can pretend there's a little genius hiding in there

Men with autism should be offered Euthansia

No one cares about us, all we can do is rot until we finally kill ourselves.
This is the correct answer.