Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men who like FEMDOM or want a "Mommy gf" have issues with their mother?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I've seen this idea pop up all over the internet.
Yes, while i'm into the idea of both, i definitely do have problems with my mother.
So i'm wondering if any of you who are into either or both of things, ALSO have issues regarding you and your mom.
And for people who say Femdom is cucked, or for beta males. If it's not for you, then please don't judge another man's cope. It's cope that i'm into femdom, or wanting a mommy gf, since i'll never have either of those things.
Being into Femdom is 100% less cucked than being into Findom (Financial Domination)

I have issues with my mom, and I like to dominate women more, but femdom is a slight fetish I have.

Never will i aknowledge that a female deserves any benefit for herself
Neither should an inkwel

Source

I has feeling this thread is gonna be controversial lol. But to add my thoughts . i hate my mother very very very badly . and theres no way id let any cunt femdom me without me murdering the bitch
Giphy 3

I never considered her to be my mother, and she never thought of me as her son. She used to look at me with disgust and disappointment. She hated herself, and that hate extended over to me.

Its a fantasy of mine to be embraced and cared for. To fill the void of a motherly figure, that my mother so earnestly denied from me.

Its a fantasy of mine to be embraced and cared for. To fill the void of a motherly figure, that my mother so earnestly denied from me.
this is part of why i like mommy gf

I cant relate to Femdom. But a mommy gf is interesting ngl, sometimes i fantasize about it

I like the idea of a woman who are akin to a non-literal mommy gf. They are warm, chubby, feminine and have a likeable personality.

My literal mother is the total opposite of that. She is built in a different way and she is very dark triad in a maliciously feminine way.
She neutered a male dog and laughed about it in front of me and my father. My father bought the dog with his own money and I was the legal owner. She had been voted down in the debate on weather or not to neuter him. She is like a joy-erasing person, liking to hinder and cripple men. I've never been able to relax around her.

I met a woman who is like the stereotypical mommy gf. She is very cute and has a young daughter(not mine). I can post pics.
Bad parents and especially bad mother is probably a big incel trait. I dont' like femdom.

Last edited:
I like the idea of a woman who are akin to a non-literal mommy gf. They are warm, chubby, feminine and have a likeable personality.
yes bro
I met a woman who is like the stereotypical mommy gf. She is very cute and has a young daughter(not mine). I can post pics.
Bad parents and especially bad mother is probably a big incel trait.
yes, i have bad parents

Nothing wrong with femdom or "mommy gf" because it has a caring side to it and as long as you don't let her cuck you there is nothjing wrong with it.

I know femdom, but what is a "Mommy girlfriend"?
Is she someone that would pretend to be your mother? Or do you mean cougars that are older than you?

Is she someone that would pretend to be your mother?

She is someone with a "Mom bod", as in wide hips, a bit chubby, cute, feminine, etc.

Mostly asian features but can also be white. Has "Pudgy" belly.

Mommy gf, JFL. Do I look like I need a mommy?

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

I have issues with smother, but want tomboyish friendwaifu to go play in forest

Im into femdom and i dont have issues with my mum

Likely strongly correlates, but there is also that fantasies where the fantasizer is in the submissive role are more common than the opposite. The submissive role has the advantage of being able to "get swept in" or "lose themselves" in the experience. Less potential distractions.

old enough to think you have a chance,kind enough to elude your mind,cute enough to make you like her.yeah a mommy gf is great next to a virgin gf.but it's over and we will never experience earthly love so give up and turn your heart to god

I have no issues with my mom yet I share your fetish. It has nothing to do with having issues with one's mother or mom treating you badly or whatever. Its about your nature. I think you are sexually and romantically submissive. Nothing wrong with that imo.

I just want a girlfriend, mommy or not.

I've seen this idea pop up all over the internet.
Yes, while i'm into the idea of both, i definitely do have problems with my mother.
So i'm wondering if any of you who are into either or both of things, ALSO have issues regarding you and your mom.
And for people who say Femdom is cucked, or for beta males. If it's not for you, then please don't judge another man's cope. It's cope that i'm into femdom, or wanting a mommy gf, since i'll never have either of those things.
Being into Femdom is 100% less cucked than being into Findom (Financial Domination)
I think I was over nurtured by my mother, she was also quite strict and my dad was largely absent in my uprising. I don't feel like I have any problems with my mom today though.

My literal mother is the total opposite of that. She is built in a different way and she is very dark triad in a maliciously feminine way.
She neutered a male dog and laughed about it in front of me and my father. My father bought the dog with his own money and I was the legal owner. She had been voted down in the debate on weather or not to neuter him. She is like a joy-erasing person, liking to hinder and cripple men. I've never been able to relax around her.

Bad parents and especially bad mother is probably a big incel trait. I dont' like femdom.
post pics

low T trait probs

As I've said in the past, I find milfs attractive, but I prefer girls my own age

If you like femdom you're a cuck btw

Having femdom fetish is cucked. Holes like to be submissive to Chads and if she wants to peg you then there couldn't be any clearer indication that she sees you as a subhuman.

Do the rules prohibit uncensored images of faces or anything of the sort?
the rule prohibits doxxing and I think that falls under there, anyways if you have time please feel free to PM the pics on .co

I don’t know tbh

I have issues with my mother (overprotective, helicopter).
I'm completely turned off by femdom, but I wouldn't mind a mommy-type MILF as an FWB.