Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Men Who Hate Women: From Incels to Pickup Artists (Book by Laura Bates)

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Look at this another shitcunt wrote a book about us.

172823624X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

Here's the book description on Amazon

Amazon.com: Men Who Hate Women: From Incels to Pickup Artists: The Truth about Extreme Misogyny and How it Affects Us All eBook: Bates, Laura: Kindle Store

A groundbreaking book that pulls back the curtain on the terrorist movement no one is talking about

Women's rights activist Laura Bates has been the target of many misogynistic attacks online: from hate-fueled Twitter rants to vivid descriptions of her own rape and even death threats. At first, the vitriol seemed to be the work of a small handful of individual men... but over time, the volume and consistency of the attacks hinted at something bigger and more ominous. As Bates followed the thread of online misogyny farther into the corners of the internet, the spiral of hateful and toxic rhetoric deepened until she found an unseen, organized movement of thousands of anonymous men wishing violence (and worse) upon women—the terrorism no one is talking about. Men Who Hate Women examines the rise of secretive extremist communities who despise women as Bates traces the roots of misogyny across a complex spider web of groups extending from Men's Rights Activists to trolls and the incel movement.

Basically wahmen are so oppressed because of all the mean messages they receive on the internet.

(((Gloria Steinem)))

Anywho, all books written by foids basically amounts to the following below.

"Diaries Of My Wet Hole, How Only Privileged Wealthy Men That Are Good Looking Of The So Called Patriarchy I Claim To Despise Can Fuck My Wet Hole."

Sequel: "A Tale Of A Liberated Whore, How I Divorced My Husband And Used Our Children As A Weapon In Court To Collect Alimony Hopping Onto The Next Cock That Is Far Richer Than Him."

Trilogy Collection: "Diaries Of A Fifty Year Old Whore, Jezebel, And Harpie, My Experiences Of A Thousand Guys Dicking Me In My Lifetime Ramming Me Through."

And of course my personal favorite book series, "How I'm A Female Mental Slave To Social Media Where I Don't Know Shit About The World Or Life Experiences Other Than What I'm Spoon Fed Through My Cellphone."

Last edited:
"indoctrinated"... since when has science become indoctrination :feelsclown: also this whore complains about so much money being involved in PUA, yet publishes a paid book on this matter lol?

Daily reminder that everyone can write a book

Daily reminder that everyone can write a book
Unfortunately book publishing companies have replaced monkeys and chimps with typewriters to full staffs of typewriting foids.

Remember, if you're a foid, and you want to actually be a part of the solution and reduce or eliminate incels and PUAs, instead of being a part of the problem like this dumbcunt foid Laura Bates, you need to stop demonizing us, admit that we're 100% right about you, and DM an incel today and take him out on a date. Remember, when an incel gets into a relationship, he's no longer incel. And if he's no longer incel, he doesn't need the garbage "advice" of PUAs, either, so the PUAs make no more money off red-pilled incels (they never made the money off us blackpilled incels, anyway), and they go out of business and die out.

Imagine that. Foids could actually do something useful with their actions, rather than their usual useless bullshit with their garbage words, to affect real change, but that would require bare minimum effort and not being a shallow cunt, so here we are, still at an impasse, because foids would rather do nothing, be ineffectual, and complain about a problem they caused on social media and in kindling (books, I guess, but this is the kind of shit that should be burned). Apparently, it's too hard for them to treat us like human beings, and then they wonder why we're misogynistic.

Can't believe someone who won the lottery of being born a white female with all it's privileges in life, somehow found a way to make a career out of whining that she's a victim.

Her Tedtalk needs more dislikes

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhjsRjC6B8U

Foids writing books,

"Dear diary, why I hate all poor, average, and below average men in looks, oh, it's that time of the day again, I need to whore myself out as a fish needs water. Going to go chase me down a big rich bull selling myself to the highest bidder like the skank harlot that I am, teehee."

Attachments

• animal_55.gif
    animal_55.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
(((Gloria Steinem)))

"Diaries Of My Wet Hole, How Only Privileged Wealthy Men That Are Good Looking Of The So Called Patriarchy I Claim To Despise Can Fuck My Wet Hole."

Sequel: "A Tale Of A Liberated Whore, How I Divorced My Husband And Used Our Children As A Weapon In Court To Collect Alimony Hopping Onto The Next Cock That Is Far Richer Than Him."

Trilogy Collection: "Diaries Of A Fifty Year Old Whore, Jezebel, And Harpie, My Experiences Of A Thousand Guys Dicking Me In My Lifetime Ramming Me Through."

And of course my personal favorite book series, "How I'm A Female Mental Slave To Social Media Where I Don't Know Shit About The World Or Life Experiences Other Than What I'm Spoon Fed Through My Cellphone."
:dafuckfeels: You just summed up all foid authors. Amazing.

post-wall hag

As if men are only motivated by sex btw. Just look at the amounts of lonely young men that resort to pickup out of pure desperation hoping they could find a girlfriend. Pickup doesn't exist for women because they don't have to, not because they aren't sexist. There are two sides two every story, she should recognize what motivated pickup in the first place and that many young men are romantically suffering already at a very young age.

:dafuckfeels: You just summed up all foid authors. Amazing.
It's basically a summary of all the ridiculous bullshit they write about, they're unoriginal, bland, boring, and mistake their own indoctrinated propaganda induced mental comas as wisdom. Super easy to do really.

PUAs are snake oil sellers who squeeze money out of the pockets of desperate lonely guys who don't have a sex life because of the high standards that women set, and yet somehow we are supposed to believe that they damage women rather then men.
Also, at 1:47, WTF do you mean with "involuntary celibate men who BELIEVE they are not having sex"? I do not "believe" I am not having sex, I actually don't have it, you stupid cunt.

Pickup was also invented by a narcissistic tallfag btw

20d726 5ddb637ad55740819127d885528626a1 mv2

PUAs are snake oil sellers who squeeze money out of the pockets of desperate lonely guys who don't have a sex life because of the high standards that women set, and yet somehow we are supposed to believe that they damage women rather then men.
Also, at 1:47, WTF do you mean with "involuntary celibate men who BELIEVE they are not having sex"? I do not "believe" I am not having sex, I actually don't have it, you stupid cunt.
Ding, ding, winner winner, chicken dinner.

It's basically a summary of all the ridiculous bullshit they write about, they're unoriginal, bland, boring, and mistake their own indoctrinated propaganda induced mental comas as wisdom. Super easy to do really.
What's the source for your horrifying avatar?

Women hated us first, they drew the first blood, not me.

I hate women because they are privileged. There’s nothing wrong about it.
It’s funny that they never talk about the reason why so many young men hate women.

Last edited:
"Men Who Hate Women: From Incels to Pickup Artists" (Book by Laura Bates)
I will try and give it a read.

I already read a book from her brother:
"All Women Are Cum Toilets: From 13yo to 50yo" (Book by Mastur Bates)
Correct.
What's the source for your horrifying avatar?
Random click bait shit I found on a search engine to be honest.
I hate women because they are privileged. There’s nothing wrong about it.
It’s funny that they never talk about the reason why so many young men hate women.
*Wears expensive designer dresses, shoes, and clothes altogether worth hundreds of dollars if not more living in their gated communities*

"Why do men oppress us?"

Attachments

• omVRSAp.gif
    omVRSAp.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
(((Gloria Steinem)))

Top KEK

Women are hypocritical as fuck. They hate us way more. Besides, they deserve to be hated while we don't.

Women are hypocritical as fuck. They hate us way more. Besides, they deserve to be hated while we don't.
I can't wait to see what happens to shitcunts when the system completely collapses. Maybe incels will finally be able to enslave them.

Fuck shitcunts, hope you gets raped and flayed alive. Lmao they hate on sub 8 men but when get mad when those men discover the blackpill and learn about foids nature. Hope that bloodbeast dies.

Last edited:
The author is only speaking to ugly men, not the 100 chads she blows daily

Norman Bates mother wrote a book?

That's is mice....

I can't wait to see what happens to shitcunts when the system completely collapses. Maybe incels will finally be able to enslave them.
The best kind of enslavement is when the enslaved don't know they're really slaves. [The enslaved are led to believe they're free, winks.]

Final thoughts on this thread,

Foids: "We don't need no males mensplaining things to us."

Also Foids: "Let me womensplain to you what male incels and inceldom is all about."
Females get sex for free, males have to pay for it one way or another, who really has it worse especially when the one that receives it for free also determines the exact pricing simultaneously.

Last edited:
''How It affect us all'' As if a niche group of virgins saying the word ''nigger'' and ''toilet whore'' on the corner of the internet affects you in any way when you are living on tutorial mode being featured on the news for writing bullshit in a paper, dumbass. This retard can't even be right in the title of the fucking book.

The foid talked about domestic violence, yes incels are committing domestic violence lmao

''How It affect us all'' As if a niche group of virgins saying the word ''nigger'' and ''toilet whore'' on the corner of the internet affects you in any way when you are living on tutorial mode being featured on the news for writing bullshit in a paper, dumbass. This retard can't even be right in the title of the fucking book.
"To talk bad or negative on females is sacrilege and heresy! Only good things being said about females is allowed as all women are goddesses meant to be worshipped or exalted! Why do you hate our sexual purity cult inkwell?!"

Literature has been dead since the 1910

Boooo incel boogieman!

Vile twisting of facts and demonizing the real victims.

The foid talked about domestic violence, yes incels are committing domestic violence lmao
You mean alienating, disenfranchising, dehumanizing, and turning a majority of men into involuntary sexual celibates forcing them to live in total reclusion has extremely negative consequences? Shit man, who would of ever thought that?

It's almost like dumb bitches don't understand there are real life consequences in this world, oh wait....

Last edited:
Remember, if you're a foid, and you want to actually be a part of the solution and reduce or eliminate incels and PUAs, instead of being a part of the problem like this dumbcunt foid Laura Bates, you need to stop demonizing us, admit that we're 100% right about you, and DM an incel today and take him out on a date. Remember, when an incel gets into a relationship, he's no longer incel. And if he's no longer incel, he doesn't need the garbage "advice" of PUAs, either, so the PUAs make no more money off red-pilled incels (they never made the money off us blackpilled incels, anyway), and they go out of business and die out.

Imagine that. Foids could actually do something useful with their actions, rather than their usual useless bullshit with their garbage words, to affect real change, but that would require bare minimum effort and not being a shallow cunt, so here we are, still at an impasse, because foids would rather do nothing, be ineffectual, and complain about a problem they caused on social media and in kindling (books, I guess, but this is the kind of shit that should be burned). Apparently, it's too hard for them to treat us like human beings, and then they wonder why we're misogynistic.
very based

Misogyny is a straw man. Misandry is a real epidemic and is everywhere. Misandry is supported by all Media outlets in the world and in all your shows, movies, radios.. everything. So when a Figrew starts crying I just ignore that stupid slut. Play another depressed tune in my head at the fact that the thing trying to get my attention will never know any kind of real suffering in the world. It is sickening that these whores even try to come off as victims.
Cash Grabbing Whore.

(((Gloria Steinem)))

:feelskek:

"indoctrinated"... since when has science become indoctrination :feelsclown: also this whore complains about so much money being involved in PUA, yet publishes a paid book on this matter lol?
Actually, the title should be, men who hate manipulative whores

She makes the assumption it is wrong to hate her and her kind, it is not wrong. If she can hate us, we can hate her.

She makes the assumption it is wrong to hate her and her kind, it is not wrong. If she can hate us, we can hate her.
Fair is fair after all.

Look at this another shitcunt wrote a book about us.

172823624X.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

Here's the book description on Amazon

Amazon.com: Men Who Hate Women: From Incels to Pickup Artists: The Truth about Extreme Misogyny and How it Affects Us All eBook: Bates, Laura: Kindle Store

Basically wahmen are so oppressed because of all the mean messages they receive on the internet.

Her DMing every single user on this forum and offering a blowjob would do more to her cause than writing that steaming pile of dog shit that she calls book.

I hate dumb whores like her, she should let ugly men have sex with her rather than only chad.

gloria EMstein
Download 7

gloria steinEM
Download 7ddd

(((Gloria Steinem)))

:feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek: great