Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men who don't give their wives unprotected creampies during their wedding night are effeminate faggots

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
It doesn't matter if you think you're not ready or willing to take care of children; you committed to the marriage, so you have to fulfill your duty. It doesn't matter if your whore wife fears the pains of labor and/or doesn't wanna dedicate herself to bearing and nurturing the child, it's literally what her body is made up for. It doesn't matter if you worry about potential hereditary traits being passed on, hell, it doesn't even matter if the bride is your cousin/mother/sister/daughter, just fucking breed her and "let the Creator handle the creation".

If you think conceiving children isn't for you, then you might as well get a vasectomy and continue being a cucked egoist faggot who only cares about pleasuring his filthy flesh as opposed to honoring nature and tradition. If you refuse to impregnate your wife because you're 'honoring her decision', then you're even more of a retarded faggot and you should be castrated like the effeminate pig you are.

Sure, get married and have kids because of muh tradition. Married couples with kids look so happy...

Muh selfishness is bad

Wtf, who is marrying their mom, sister, daughter, etc jfl?

giga based post

You are totally right. You should be trying to have children as soon as possible

You are totally right. You should be trying to have children as soon as possible
Correction I was supposed to say you should have children instead of should be trying. Trying imply we might fail and we never fail.

I want to do that to all the foids I can but I would make sure they’re all on birth control. (If I was :chad: of course).

Sounds about right
Bobby Moynihan No GIF by Saturday Night Live

True every single word