Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Men” who date fat disgusting woman are not men

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I just can’t wrap my head around this bullshit , how can a man be with a fat disgusting piece of shit woman and call himself a man ? And cope by saying “I’ll help her lose fat “

there was this redpilled idiot you said “my nephew even helped his gf get thinner!”

Jesus Christ these people are absolutely idiotic and all fat woman should die or be thin like Emma roberts

They have no standards aka they are cucks and simps who worship every female

That's why every back out there is overconfident and arrogant only because she's skinny. And even these shit ugly fat foids are overconfident because of these simps

That's why every back out there is overconfident and arrogant only because she's skinny. And even these shit ugly fat foids are overconfident because of these simps
Yeah

Unfortunately in America it's either date a fat bitch or be alone. 70% of women are fat here.

Unfortunately in America it's date a fat bitch or be alone. 70% of women are fat here.
Then be alone there’s nothing worse than dating fat

Agreed, I can only feel true raw attraction to fit women ngl, seeing their tight firm ass and nice round tits feels unreal

Unfortunately in America it's either date a fat bitch or be alone. 70% of women are fat here.
Obesity isn't just an American problem anymore. The Anglosphere as a whole has an obese majority and now it's starting to creep up in the Middle East and Latin America as well.

I guess the only parts of the world spared from the obese pandemic is East Asia, which is part of the reason why noodlewhores are so fetishized is partly because most people think Asians can't get fat.

Also, there are a few people here who are still of normal weight but yeah you do see a lot of overweight people.

She probably dumped him when she lost weight. Any fit woman don't have a problem getting a Chad.

She probably dumped him when she lost weight. Any fit woman don't have a problem getting a Chad.
Lmfao they alwats do that don’t they “you’re gonna help her lose weight!”

They still mog me though

they should be executed by being strapped to the barrel of a lit cannon

Depends on how fat the foid is. Under 100lbs overweight is fine as long as she has feminine curves.

There are two types of dumbfucks that date these landlocked landmasses, and they are either a desperate low tier normie, or a high SMV chadlite who wants to feel what fucking a landmass is like :feelskek::feelskek: Guess who the land blubber loves more?

Just tell me you're jealous of them for getting foids and be done with it

Guilting men for settling with what they can get is a stupid stance

No I’m actually not, no one can be jealous of that bro

Absolutely retarded comment you should be ashamed of yourself fucking pathetic brain dead idiot , “just tell me you’re jealous “ newcomers like you are absolute morons

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back