Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men that support feminism are simps.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, men that support feminism are simps and I will explain why.

Feminism is the reason you’re a locally undesired male with a dry penis.

Feminism is the reason many men are an emotional wreck.

Feminism is the reason that even your looks match gets treated like a God.

Feminism is the reason many women are self-entitled because the feminism movement teaches women to see themselves as victims 24/7 and that they supposedly deserve the world.

Feminism is the reason a woman can just say ‘He raped me’ even if the dude never did that and land said dude in prison just because of not liking the dude.

If you see anyone say ‘feminism benefits men too’ do not believe it because it really doesn’t, it benefits Chad since he gets to benefit from the local sluts, there is a huge difference but generally, no, it doesn’t benefit men, it blue balls men.

Feminism is shit but the reason I am locally undesired is because of my genetics

Feminism has also paved the way for the kike-ification of the West.

They are everything the world doesn’t needs

Water is wet

The only solution is to abolish women's rights (including right to own/use technology, vote, drive, work, go in public without a male guardian, and right to an education, healthcare and state benefits), legalize violence against women (bitches deserve beatings) and implement sharia law (if a women dresses like a slut or commits adultery, she gets stoned to death by the public - public stonings help unite society around a hatred of women).

The only solution is to abolish women's rights (including right to own/use technology, vote, drive, work, go in public without a male guardian, and right to an education, healthcare and state benefits), legalize violence against women (bitches deserve beatings) and implement sharia law (if a women dresses like a slut or commits adultery, she gets stoned to death by the public - public stonings help unite society around a hatred of women).
Blackpill

based & high iq

Breaking news: water is wet