Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Men rope more, but women ATTEMPT to rope more!" = a crock of shit

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Is there a possibility that men vs women differ somewhat in their suicide success rate? Sure. But the idea that that variable makes up for the 4x higher rate at which men kill themselves is a pile of fucking dog shit.

I actually think its rather sociopathic the way that this argument (or at least when I've heard it) is made. Its phrased like this, "Absolutely young men today are struggling (because they're too toxically masculine teehee), and its absolutely a problem how many of them are killing themselves, but women actually attempt suicide more, so really we've all got problems teehee"

Its a way of maintaining plausible deniability that the woman is not just an out-and-out man-hating radical feminist, while still denying their oppression by APPROPRIATING (see how I turned their language back on em) their suffering

I'd be surprised if anyone here believed in this shit, so it's not like I'm saying anything that'll radically alter someone here's perspective, but nonetheless just needed to write this down cos I heard this bullshit argument get made today again and it made me want to stomp someone's head in

Just give yourself a papercut on the wrist for attention theory

- "suicidal" women

it's a consolation price for women for victim points

ngl its mostly just because women survive the suicide attempts (or "suicide attempts" from swallowing skittles for attention) and each time they attempt or "attempt" it gets counted as a separate incident. Men are actually successful and only get counted once.

Women are attention whores. That’s all there is to it.

just kill me already