Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Men rights activists are usually ugly as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
I mean iam all for men's rights and shit. But these guys are just copers. If they were chads, theyd be drowning in pussy and not talking about most men getting treated like shit in society.

Chads already have rights.

If they were chads, theyd be drowning in pussy and not talking about most men getting treated like shit in society.
some Chads and chadlites are blackpilled on society and women though

Same as womens rights activists.

Why should you have to fight for your rights if you're good looking.

No need to "fight" for anything when the world is your oyster. Another reason good looking foids only got behind feminism publicly when it became fashionable.

Same as womens rights activists.

Why should you have to fight for your rights if you're good looking.

Well after tinder, foids should stfu about rights. They have it on god mode.

men's rights = sub8 rights

What do you mean, copers? When did they claim to be attractive?

Mgtow: boomer incels.

they are aware women are whores but they aren't aware of societal issues related to the blackpill

Mens rights is really incel rights.

What HappilySingle said. Don't we here care about men's rights? About how women don't get held to the same accountability as men?

I dont. I only care about rights of incels. Betabuxxers deserve to get screwed since they brought it upon themselves.

I dont. I only care about rights of incels. Betabuxxers deserve to get screwed since they brought it upon themselves.

What are "rights of incels" if not holding women to their due blame?

Iam not gonna worry about some cuck getting divorce raped in court.

It's not just that. It's heightism from women, for instance. And people no longer getting to say "Well women are only heightist because of the Patriarchy."

Unpopular opinion: the manosphere is full of incels in denial

Unpopular opinion: the manosphere is full of incels in denial

Yet they think theyre above us coz they got to betabuxx a used up whore and got fked in the courts JFL.

Seinfeld’s Uncle Ebenezer, MRA.
7A2DC404 B24E 4D88 9F10 318AAC9930C5

No need to "fight" for anything when the world is your oyster. Another reason good looking foids only got behind feminism publicly when it became fashionable.

Seinfeld’s Uncle Ebenezer, MRA.
View attachment 282505

I remember the articles on Paul Elam (if that's him) and how they either cherry-picked his arguments and made fun of his looks as supposed rebuttals.

Also when feminists and women say they support men's rights, the old meme is true: they support men's right to STFU

No shit dude, just like any of us wouldn’t be here if we were chads.

I could care less about mens rights, if I was with a girl.

society is gynocentric and chadcentric. most chads dont realise how bad men have it, just like most foids.

Yes they are, and this really tells us something. Look like shit = get treated like shit.

I mean iam all for men's rights and shit.
But these guys are just copers.
If they were chads, theyd be drowning in pussy
and not talking about most men getting treated like shit in society.
What's your point?

This is like saying poor people shouldn't complain about being poor because if they were rich tehy would be enjoying life instead of complaining

Chads already have rights.

definitely. MRAs are ugly bc they have no rights given. Chads already have rights as soon as they are born into that privilege so they don’t have to fight for anything when they are given everything

I mean iam all for men's rights and shit. But these guys are just copers. If they were chads, theyd be drowning in pussy and not talking about most men getting treated like shit in society.
Chads also get divorce raped, especially when agepill hits

What's your point?

This is like saying poor people shouldn't complain about being poor because if they were rich tehy would be enjoying life instead of complaining

My point is that instead of advocating for men's rights, they should be advocating for the rights of ugly men. Yet they ignore the fact that thier life sucks not due to men being the oppressed gender but rather because of their genetics.

Mens right activist are literally incels heritage, they are pre Internet era incels, they are us they are the political manifestation of incels. Thus their pathetic results, public shunning unpopularity, and complete media blackout is literally what would happen to us if we ever started a movement.

SOCIETY DOESN'T CARE THEY KNOW LOWER CLASS UGLY MEN ARE GETTING FU KED OVER
THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT

My point is that instead of advocating for men's rights, they should be advocating for the rights of ugly men. Yet they ignore the fact that thier life sucks not due to men being the oppressed gender but rather because of their genetics.

It's a combination of both not one or the other ngl.

It's a combination of both not one or the other ngl.

Cope. Good looking men seem to be doing fine. In fact, i think good looking men are doing better than their female counterparts given how foid's attraction is skewed towards to top 20% of men.

Cope. Good looking men seem to be doing fine. In fact, i think good looking men are doing better than their female counterparts given how foid's attraction is skewed towards to top 20% of men.

Not to defend them too much, but chads can still get divorced, chads can still get falsely accused (if they don't follow through with flirting with a woman and the woman is vengeful), and compared to women, chads will probably still get a slightly longer sentencing than women because when it comes to men vs. women, men have longer jail sentences on average.

If single, chad also has to pay tax money to single mothers that he might not be romantically or sexually involved in.
Chad still has to sign up for military service in my countries whereas women are exempt.

Now change that to the top 1% of men instead of top 20% of men and I think you'd be right, but chadlites and chads (not gigachads) still have some inconvenience in the gynocentric world imo

Not to defend them too much, but chads can still get divorced, chads can still get falsely accused (if they don't follow through with flirting with a woman and the woman is vengeful), and compared to women, chads will probably still get a slightly longer sentencing than women because when it comes to men vs. women, men have longer jail sentences on average.

If single, chad also has to pay tax money to single mothers that he might not be romantically or sexually involved in.
Chad still has to sign up for military service in my countries whereas women are exempt.

Now change that to the top 1% of men instead of top 20% of men and I think you'd be right, but chadlites and chads (not gigachads) still have some inconvenience in the gynocentric world imo

JFL if youre chad and marry a foid. Theyve brought it upon themselves.

Yeah as much as Chad takes a hating on here, you can't really blame him especially when he's blackpilled. I've seen many blacklisted Chads and even they are disgusted with how stupid/easy girls are for for looks. They openly mock the foids that just continually throw themselves at him.

Anyway, women's rights activists are uglier. Women become activists when they can't get prime cock.

The first and foremost fundamental right all men should have is mandatory paternity tests in the hospital at birth of anything that comes out of a foid. If she refuses you should have the right o automatically disown the baby and have no ties or obligations to it whatsoever, ever.

I would consider being tricked into raising another man's shitspawn an act equal to rape of my manhood.

My point is that instead of advocating for men's rights,
they should be advocating for the rights of ugly men.
Yet they ignore the fact that thier life sucks not due to men being the oppressed gender but rather because of their genetics.
They basically are, because ugly men are the ones who primarily need such rights.
Yeah obviously Chad gets them too, but he'd rarely need to exercise them.
If Chad gets some protections he doesn't need because he's also a man, doesn't bother me.
Also: we ARE the oppressed gender.
People with good DNA getting less oppressed doesn't negate that.
Gigastacy is always more powerful than Gigachad