Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men only want stacies, Beckies are invisible to men (reddit comment)

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
I read this post https://incels.is/threads/you-inkwe...women-to-get-a-boyfriend.159158/#post-3350557
Its about a reddit posts about hard for women to get a boyfriend. I proceed to click the reddit link and read the comments in the thread
then I see this

JFL Im out of here. Fuck reddit man, I never thought they would become this low. I remember the times reddit is about tech and games with bunch of incel lurkers.

Im out! My brain can't handle anymore of this.

Last edited:
Bro they dont care about facts when it disproves their bluepilled worldview. They only care when the facts help push their bullshit female supremacy

wtf is that delusional shit out there,it seems like in reddit theyre getting high with their own sh#t !

their brainwashing is complete

you can get into a screaming match with men in your own family over fag rights

it's over, think i'm done (@brendio)

Most men are gigacucks who are will praise even a 1/10

projectionmogs IMAX

They are projecting too much

It's a perfect inversion of reality. Even all my onitises have been 4-6/10 average Beckies, I talked with a lot of incels and saw pics of their onitises, basically the same as mine.

It's a perfect inversion of reality. Even all my onitises have been 4-6/10 average Beckies, I talked with a lot of incels and saw pics of their onitises, basically the same as mine.
Pico da Neblina IQ

I saw 2 incel's oneitis in pics and its exactly just like what you said

I love the way they use terms like "conventionally attractive". Its been statistically shown that beauty is anything but subjective (for both men and women), the main difference being where the bar is set for acceptable levels of beauty.

In my experience on reddit, most of these women who whine about "conventional beauty standards" are hideous whales too lazy to put the fork down.

Bro they dont care about facts when it disproves their bluepilled worldview. They only care when the facts help push their bullshit female supremacy
Confirmation bias. They Listen, calculate only to respond, rather than understand
And unfortunately a lot of the more educated ones can play better at the deception game, and the stretching, twisting game of factors

Are you a school? Because you're projecting really hard, babe.

When she talks about "men" ignoring beckies, she means Chad.

Because normies who don't ignore beckies are invisible to them.

In my experience on reddit, most of these women who whine about "conventional beauty standards" are hideous whales too lazy to put the fork down.
they got a diverse attraction towards different type men some of them prefer Gamers

Nerds

even homeless people in the street

Last edited:
LOL they have the world backwards

She's absolutely correct, men (Chads) indeed don't care about average women. They only have eyes for the most attractive women.

worm has higher iq then reddit comments

I read this post https://incels.is/threads/you-inkwe...women-to-get-a-boyfriend.159158/#post-3350557
Its about a reddit posts about hard for women to get a boyfriend. I proceed to click the reddit link and read the comments in the thread
then I see this
View attachment 171540
View attachment 171537
JFL Im out of here. Fuck reddit man, I never thought they would become this low. I remember the times reddit is about tech and games with bunch of incel lurkers.
View attachment 171538
women are shit

They really love blatantly lying to themselves huh

Since they only observe chads and everything else is invisible, and since chads have access to infinite women and, by pure logic, only choose stacies, they conclude that men only choose stacies.

JFL. To them, sub8 males dont count as men. They only see Chad.
Since they only observe chads and everything else is invisible, and since chads have access to infinite women and, by pure logic, only choose stacies, they conclude that men only choose stacies.

then I see this
View attachment 171540
View attachment 171537
View attachment 171538
*Men prefer stacies

She must either be projecting or only thinking of Chads as men while not even thinking about you as you think about a rat.

It really seems to me that they just repeat what incels are saying, but with gender reversed, even if that doesn't make any anthropological sense nor fits the empirical data.

It's like they want to believe gender relations are completely symmetrical, and they refuse to acknowledge the many reasons they are not.