Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Men on an incel website reveal what they really think about women

ah..the usual fear/hatemongering i see

Fuck them i mean literally i hope they get visited by tyrones smh

This is why I keep trying to say they are the bad ones but y'all call me autistic and weak when all of society is already against us

I have read the comments.

Soy soyjak

As I joined the website in November, nominations and voting was taking place for the annual Incel Awards – the first major community event.

i want to be featured again by news. It gives me ERfuel in GTA 5.

As I joined the website in November, nominations and voting was taking place for the annual Incel Awards – the first major community event.
@HiddenUzer won

Hyped headlines. Anything to fill the news gap and make money while hood niggaz be shooting each other 24/7.

Hyped headlines. Anything to fill the news gap and make money while hood niggaz be shooting each other 24/7.
Free advertising for us

Women literally think that they are entitled to men bowing at their feet because they view themselves as perfect beings. What the fuck is wrong with them? People are allowed to talk shit about you, criticise you etc. If you can't handle it then grow a thicker skin.

Women literally think that they are entitled to men bowing at their feet because they view themselves as perfect beings. What the fuck is wrong with them? People are allowed to talk shit about you, criticise you etc. If you can't handle it then grow a thicker skin.
They’re so used to having men cuck to them and try to satisfy them that even the lightest criticism makes their brains short circuit.

Free advertising for us
We have to be the most overhyped “terrorist organization” on planet earth. No other group have a higher media-coverage to actual real world impact ratio than us.

We have to be the most overhyped “terrorist organization” on planet earth. No other group have a higher media-coverage to actual real world impact ratio than us.
It's free advertising for us. Declaring us terrorists is a good way to get extra fame (too bad fbi will be on our asses even more) too.

It makes me proud that we can run with the big boys (at least, according to the media) and be on par with them. We've been called the next Al Qaeda and ISIS by the news (not kidding).

It's free advertising for us. Declaring us terrorists is a good way to get extra fame (too bad fbi will be on our asses even more) too.

It makes me proud that we can run with the big boys (at least, according to the media) and be on par with them. We've been called the next Al Qaeda and ISIS by the news (not kidding).
Indeed :feelskek: I remember that one report said just 400 users are responsible for 75% of posts on here.

400 random dudes consisting of post maxxers, teenagers, fakecels, neets or low tier wagecucks have the media shaking in their boots

She just copied and pasted the worst things she could find and said “all incels are like this”.

"Total: 2,211 (Incels: 176, Bluepillers: 2,035)"

'Journalism.'