Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Men of Reddit in rare display of self-awareness - identify bullying, ostracism, loneliness, sexlessness of males as cause of mass shootings

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★

Some guy, presumably some kind of whiteknight, decided to pose the question of why do young men make up such a large segment of US mass shooters, or in general I guess. My expectations of Reddit being at rock bottom, even in male-dominated subs, as I suspect is equally the case for most incels, I anticipated nothing short of a soyfest about MUH GUN CULTURE, le mental illness, entitlement, aggression, and the sort of thing you might see on IT, TwoXChromosomes, the media and elsewhere.

What followed has been slightly shocking as many of the comments proceed to accurately identify the social disenfranchisement of omega males and social rejects in particular as the root cause of men lashing out against the system, with many top comments even saying they were almost driven to go ER themselves back in school, and a lot of comments below even calling out society, with some being borderline blackpilled or taboo under the gynocentric narrative like these ones for example:

Granted, this is still Reddit, so no outright justifications or actual acknowledgement of the suffering and natural response of known shooters themselves, and no suggestions of solutions - like criminalizing assault and harassment against underage males just like how touching some foid's boobs in highschool will land you in a juvenile detention center for years after being expelled despite "JUST BEING A KID!!111!", because then you suddenly become accountable, but not physically assaulting or harassing lesser males.

Still, at least accurately pointing out what is happening to guys like St.Salvador in this disgusting dystopia is more than I imagined I would see in a Reddit thread.

Your thread is fine

Because there are retarded and have no morals. Inceldom actually made me a better person.