Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Men of Dubai: Do you feel the gender ratio here has impacted your dating life?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dubai/comments/6sf83b/men_of_dubai_do_you_feel_the_gender_ratio_here/

" Is it just me that thinks this way? As most of you probably know, the UAE has the most skewed gender ratio in the world, with 3 men to every woman. Where I live right now, this is very, very apparent. I have sometimes gone for a long time without seeing a single female. "

" And when I see plenty of couples here, I always tend to run through the scenario in my mind: "In another country, she'd settle for far less, and he'd easily get something better." "
---
"The gender ratio is somewhat skewed by the demographics of the male portion.

For example, light haired, blue eyed westerners like me have the majority of the female portion as potential dates. We make up a small portion of the male side.

Most of the males in the dating pool only have a small portion of the female side as potential dates, and even then there are often cultural issues to overcome first."
---
JBW again

ERfuel for incels in dubai