Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious men need to stop putting females on a pedastal this is how pathetic it looks VOLCEL OR NOT

His gf : "omg he killed himself. Am I really that hot? TEEHEE"
Her looksmatcch:
Peep

should have recorded himself fully tbh

Why does someone fiddle with the camera after he's dead?

I love how excited Ritalincel gets at the prospect of a dead man shitting himself.

Cucks killing themselves for whores is quite common. One of my friend's uncle did this, he was suffering from severe depression though. When I first heard that story it gave me recurrent laughing for several days. JFL @ cucks.

He got to fuck foids and still /ropes cuz got cheated on, meanwhile none of us even got the opportunity to be cheated on, does this mean we should have all /roped already? Lul...

They've got no respect for an incels death, uh?
They even put wacky sound effects in his death simulation, what the fuck

bump for cucked octobercels

Why do cucks kill themselves instead of the person who caused them that pain?

Why do cucks kill themselves instead of the person who caused them that pain?
Right - in cases like these, the fault is squarely on the void who did the cucking.

Last edited:
Good riddance cuck face mogs me and ends his life over a roastie. He should've filmed himself blasting the cheating whore foid. I hope he used bird shot to prolong his suffering. Probably to cucked to use 00 buck shot.

Lol I want to take this seriously but the sound effects in the animation are so retarded :feelskek:

Honestly agreed , we need to stop giving females attention thats what they live off of this is why i don't bother to even smile or look at one i pretend they're ghost in life except my mother and family... but aside from that females don't exist this is a mans world we need to take it back.

Any ways my heart goes out to him, his foid cheated on him. Idc what you guys say, this can tear a bluepilled mans heart apart. Mostly men are the only beings capable of loving truly from the heart