Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious men need to stop putting females on a pedastal this is how pathetic it looks VOLCEL OR NOT

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

never will i let myself let a female get to me, dudes be killing themselves because over a female

the foid worshipping in society needs to stop

what a disgrace to our country. fucking retard.

Self lobotomy

Being an Arab (Turk, close enough)cel, I would have thought he'd have the balls to at least acid face her.
Disappointing.

I wonder what compels someone to shoot themselves in the chest as opposed to in the head.

I love the forenics animation.

fucking cuck, that's what you get normie for being such a whiteknight cuck to a foid.

I wonder what compels someone to shoot themselves in the chest as opposed to in the head.
That's what i thought. probably wanted to literally break his heart to make a point or maybe he wanted a open casket?

full video here:
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Well I see a lot of hate above me but I do feel bad for this guy. Hope his soul finds peace.

Last edited:
I guess if you dont want your face to look like mashed potatoes for anyone that might find you, or later for giving the last respect before he gets burried

I guess if you dont want your face to look like mashed potatoes for anyone that might find you, or later for giving the last respect before he gets burried
bro the cunt literally shit himself and suffocated before he died
fuck that

Any ways my heart goes out to him, his foid cheated on him. Idc what you guys say, this can tear a bluepilled mans heart apart. Mostly men are the only beings capable of loving truly from the heart

What a fucking cuck, why didn't he just ER, I swear cucks are what's wrong with society

He should of shot his ex-gf first.

Retardation. Must've thought it be poetic to blast away his "broken heart"

As an incel it is difficult to understand how a man could kill himself over a woman. It seems stupid and irrational. However, from what I've read about being in love, it is a very strong drug-like state, which can make your thought processes irrational and biased. I could compare it to what people do while on meth, just a bit less extreme. Fortunately for us we will never have this problem (lol).

Why did his body let loose like that tho:feelsmega:

Why did his body let loose like that tho:feelsmega:
IEjQ.gif

giphy.gif

tbh

Last edited:
cucked for not using a KSG

live like a cuck, die in your shit

sigh....Turkey, Ireland's brethren going down like this.

brah just join ISIS.

he was normie tier and killed himself over an obese woman?!

When Chad is heartbroken he commits suicide, but sex is not a big deal bro.

I think the noises are actually sucking chest wounds or gargling from blood in his lungs.

Lifefuel. More normie cucks should do this.

Tupac (bless that nigga) was telling us this shit back in the 90's. That nigga was a true prophet, we should heed his word.

Muslims aren't far behind the West when it comes to being cucked.

Only /pol/ autists who spend their day in their basement reading their shit anti-Islam sites honestly believe that Islam has the power to stop feminism.

He looks like a Turkish Orlando bloom and yet is so distraught after a single breakup to kill himself?

I hope he finds peace as well.

i feel like i walked into a special ed classroom whenever i open a catfishman thread