Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion men judge you on looks just as much

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
tbh men are just as bad when it comes to lookism. i guess it really all just depends on the individual

Not as much as foids.

Yep-- I get harrassed sometimes by guys, just randomly when I'm walkin' around

Indeed. Tall and bulky men are favored even in soccer. Wimps like me were always picked last, even though I was a great midfielder.

Soy men get hated by other men more than foids, they even try to steal from. @PLA1092
I'm pretty sure foids hate them more, you're just only focusing on the guys.

I'm pretty sure foids hate them more, you're just only focusing on the guys.
You can ignore foids but you can’t ignore other men because they are more confrontational

I bet that many of you were turned down for jobs just because you're not facially aesthetic or don't look like a guy who can kick some ass.

I bet that many of you were turned down for jobs just because you're not facially aesthetic or don't look like a guy who can kick some ass.
looks looks looks looks looks looks looks looks looks looks looks looks

They do it in different ways, I would argue men aren’t as harsh with their judgment

What is the reason? Do you look weak and soft?
-
I look weird, in just about every way imaginable..- my face is weird, my body is weird, my hair is weird, the way I walk is weird...

Random dudes are kind enough to point this out, in case I didn't already know LOL

Yes, but it’s more about looking dominant and masculine instead of pretty, kek

Maybe by homosexual, but most men simply ignore incels or pretend they don't exist and it doesn't matter as much since normies only engage aggressive behavior's against incels when foids are present and they are trying to look good.

Only soys do that. Chads can give an advice, but they don't bother.

You can impress men by gyming, it's less deterministic with men

Not really. Men might respect you despite you despite your looks if you stand out some other way, but foids never will, unless they have been humbled by their encounter with The Holy Wall.

It's ingrained within the human race never began.