Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Men, how are you guys so attractive ?

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★
I think I am ovulating but genuinely , your brain , rational mind , dark humour , strong arms and when you guys wear specs omllllll I feel weak in my knees . Just wanna appreciate you guys

Absoutely over for mencels.

I think I am ovulating but genuinely , your brain , rational mind , dark humour , strong arms and when you guys wear specs omllllll I feel weak in my knees . Just wanna appreciate you guys

This shit for sure must be a joke or another federalfag

Most likely bait

i hope she commits suicide

I swear that post sounds like it was written by a man as a bait post. No woman is gonna have that much appreciation for average dudes. Only Chads in particular get that kind of appreciation

I know

But it's difficult to not agree with that statement tbh
Absolutely. You cannot trust foids on what they say. Old redpill advice, and it is factual.

*Chads

Fixed that for you chica.

I think I am ovulating

No doubt about that.

Previous studies have shown that women increase their preference for masculinity during the fertile phase of the menstrual cycle. Evidence for a similar preference shift for symmetry is equivocal.

And the way they achieve it is by having the right millimetres of bone at the right places:feelsjuice:.

I swear that post sounds like it was written by a man as a bait post. No woman is gonna have that much appreciation for average dudes. Only Chads in particular get that kind of appreciation
If a woman indeed wrote this, than Chads is 100% who she had in mind, and even that it's quite weird for a woman to write something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back