Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

men have to be responsible for raising children/ "mothers" dont exist

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Women created monsters out of their children. Hitler, Josef Fritzl and other disturbed people grew up with their mothers and plunged the world into the abyss.
In courts, mothers are usually assigned to raise children.
The fact that women are responsible for raising children is cucked and comes from a time when men died in wars and therefore only women remained.
I support parenting that only men can do because I don't think "mothers" are capable of raising children so that they can become successful and benevolent people.
the term “mother” must be abolished. No child should fall into the hands of a “mother” anymore. It is a crime against an innocent child to be raised by a "mother" and it is life-threatening.
That's part of men's rights to demand that.
Women were not responsible for upbringing in the early Middle Ages. This attitude came about much later.
There is no such thing as a woman who has a “maternal instinct”.
This is just a myth and nothing more.
Men would be better suited for education and must be trained accordingly.
Ideally, the children should be raised by state-certified educators.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Buxejhpbois

I have a friend who is 30 and mentally completely screwed. His mother hardly has any contact with him anymore "because she can't stand it" how he destroys himself. only his father visits him and holds contact...

I have a friend who is 30 and mentally completely screwed. His mother hardly has any contact with him anymore "because she can't stand it" how he destroys himself. only his father visits him and holds contact...
The "empathic gender" when woman are way more crazy and ill than men:feelsseriously: