Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Men have it so rough.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Asked how to convince a female stranger to do a certain fantasy to me on yahoo answers and someone replied ‘Hahahahaha you jerk I hope you go to jail for molestation’ and people wonder why incels don’t bother to approach females, considering the fact men with needs are seen as rapists. I mean, having needs is looked down upon by society. Men who have fantasies are seen as pigs who should be locked up even though having fantasies is a human thing. Wouldn’t it just be nice if we were able to go outside and ask females if they wish to perform fantasies on us without the risk of jail time because a bitch calls the cops on us for harrasment if she doesn’t find us attractive because of her counting it as ‘Sexual harrasement’ even if all you did was just ask her to perform a certain fantasy on you and never forced her?

Thought crime is a thing now, heaven forbid you actually speak what's on your mind.

Its all part of society bro.

it's over for yahooanswercels, also ER used that site as well and didn't do him any good

yahoo answers is worse than reddit

We should be able to ask girls to give us footjobs without them making a big deal out of it. They can say no to things and move on without ruining lives.

We should enslave females, so they can give us footjobs whenever we want.

I’m so angry. No, it’s not about some random person on the internet getting to my head (because I wouldn’t let some random online get to my head) but the comment just reminds me how most females see us for having needs.

only ugly men have it rough.

What was your fantasy OP, PM me if it is not appropriate to mention here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back