Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Men have been mindbroken by modern agecuck standards

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★
Not necessarily directly inceldom related so I will post it here.

A few weeks ago I went bowling with two of my friends (inb4 "WAAAAAAAAAH FAKCEL FRIEND HAVER!!!" I have two friends that I have known since school years who I see like once a month) and when we were finished we walked into the car park where across the other side there were some girls milling around. They were facing away so all you could see was their backs including some nice asses in jeans.

One of my friends looked over to them and commented that the girl had a nice ass. Then my other friend said "yeah but I just want to know if she's legal first before I check her out". I said something like "what do you mean?" and he just said that he would feel weird checking her out if she "wasn't legal" and that he wanted to see her face first. I asked why it mattered either way because you are just checking her out, not doing anything or talking to her, but he said it still mattered. I argued that is basically thought crime. I also brought up that there would be no way to know her age just from seeing her face anyway, that there are some 14 year olds that can pass as 20 and vice versa. Anyway, that went onto a discussion about stuff like looks vs actual age and what is ok to think vs what is ok to do. But before I waffle on:

Basically the point of this thread is that I just am shocked at how mindbroken modern males are. You can't just see a foid in the street and think "she's attractive". No, instead you have to make a futile effort to ascertain their age first before you ALLOW your primordial fucking God-given sexual attraction to kick in. This was NEVER the norm until the last decade or so. You saw a girl and you go "oh yeah, she's hot". No wonder zoomer males are all obsessed with le mommy gf, it's because if you find a foid attractive that doesn't look like a saggy boob MILF you are risking finding a foid under 18 attractive- can't have that happen!!!

tl;dr me and my friends saw some hot pieces of ass but one of them refused to check her out because he had no way of knowing that she was "legal"

I dont find under-age girls attractive. wtf

A few weeks ago I went bowling with two of my friends (inb4 "WAAAAAAAAAH FAKCEL FRIEND HAVER!!!" I have two friends that I have known since school years who I see like once a month) and when we were finished we walked into the car park where across the other side there were some girls milling around. They were facing away so all you could see was their backs including some nice asses in jeans.

One of my friends looked over to them and commented that the girl had a nice ass. Then my other friend said "yeah but I just want to know if she's legal first before I check her out". I said something like "what do you mean?" and he just said that he would feel weird checking her out if she "wasn't legal" and that he wanted to see her face first. I asked why it mattered either way because you are just checking her out, not doing anything or talking to her, but he said it still mattered. I argued that is basically thought crime. I also brought up that there would be no way to know her age just from seeing her face anyway, that there are some 14 year olds that can pass as 20 and vice versa. Anyway, that went onto a discussion about stuff like looks vs actual age and what is ok to think vs what is ok to do. But before I waffle on:

Basically the point of this thread is that I just am shocked at how mindbroken modern males are. You can't just see a foid in the street and think "she's attractive". No, instead you have to make a futile effort to ascertain their age first before you ALLOW your primordial fucking God-given sexual attraction to kick in. This was NEVER the norm until the last decade or so. You saw a girl and you go "oh yeah, she's hot". No wonder zoomer males are all obsessed with le mommy gf, it's because if you find a foid attractive that doesn't look like a saggy boob MILF you are risking finding a foid under 18 attractive- can't have that happen!!!

tl;dr me and my friends saw some hot pieces of ass but one of them refused to check her out because he had no way of knowing that she was "legal"
Men aren't men anymore :feelsjuice:

I dont find under-age girls attractive. wtf
But my entire point is that you can't tell exactly how old a girl is from looking at her. Are you saying that you never find a girl attractive until you are certain of her age?

Agecucks are being hypocrites, you either like someone or you dont, you dont need to verify her id. Losers are being shamed and brainwashed into liking roasties while chads are railing jbs. Clownery.

yea its makes no sense its just a cultural norm that men get brought up with that they just never question. the only reason its wrong to have sex with children imo is bc they cannot consent, but if a 30 year old female got trapped in the body of a 14 year old i think it would be absolutetly fine the have sex with that person as long as they consent ofc but normies would kill me if they ever heard me say that bc ''muh pedophilia''

Just goto sweden fuck sake!

I was getting horny earlier today for what looks passable as a 14 yo (she was very petite and young looking), hanging out with some guy that looks over 18. Maybe he's a lucky bastard?

The mind-breaking is feminist brainwashing and societal conditioning. Men are naturally attracted to sexually mature (puberty), pubescent girls, regardless of whether they're 14 or 18. Your eyes and dick don't know age, because it doesn't matter. All that matters is that she has developed breasts and has child-bearing hips.

and he just said that he would feel weird checking her out if she "wasn't legal" and that he wanted to see her face first.

The same mentality of people who defend copyright.

Feminism destroyed everything

Gypsies are fucking between 13/14 and marrying in that age, WHILST GETTING PAID TO DO IT.
This is what the EU jew government likes, and wants.
- From YOUR TAXES, no less.

Enjoy the Cuckening.

But my entire point is that you can't tell exactly how old a girl is from looking at her. Are you saying that you never find a girl attractive until you are certain of her age?
Based

Young girls are so good and juicy

These foids enjoy a good looking older man and they pass up on the men their age, anybody who follows aoc enjoys giving half their paycheck to the government