Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Men going trans are seeking better lives

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
As we know, men becoming transsexuals is happening a lot in the west. This is not necessarily because they are mentally ill, but because they see all the privileges and perfect lives women have and they want some of that too. And it helps that the current establishment supports it. That's an infinitely better deal than being a normie if you don't mind taking it in the ass. And when they finish the transition they get praise for their performance because men are better. They're still biological men, it's just that they are competing with weaker and less capable beings.

I don't aim to incentivize transitioning and all this is strictly for MtF. This thread is to show yet another evil that has spawned from feminism.

TLDR: MtF men prefer to take it in the ass than live life as a heterosexual male.

FtM are a completely different case:
FTM are a mockery of men. Which is why FTM will always be the vilest creature in this modern hellscape to me, a FTM loves to proclaim that they are men, but they always tell their coworkers and friends that they are FTM for the double whammy sympathy sammich of being a woman AND a troon.

They infiltrate the few male-on-male spaces that has survived in the modern age and self insert themselves into male groups bringing the female experience™ of gossiping and manipulation and conflict / division. They are truly the worst aspects of women in one existence and I wish a horrible death on all of them, a woman is bad enough, a FTM is an actively evil thing.

View attachment 836024

Dont care, trannies are nasty either way

Page1

They're faggots of the highest order.

It's a mental illness. I've been posting on hair loss forums for 5 years and some men would go trans just to stop their hair falling out.

Dont care, trannies are nasty either way
200.gif

Trannies are the final stage of the

>Self improovment

Meme. The idea that your life is totally in your control, and you can be whoever you want to be, physical realities be damned. You can bend the very nature of the universe to how you feel and what you want.

>I’m transheight. I’m a tall man born in a short man’s body.
>I’m transfinancial. I’m a rich man born in a poorfag’s body.
>I’m transchad. I’m a superhot male model born in an ugly twink’s body

When you believe you can do anything and be anyone you want if you put your mind to it, why wouldn’t you become a woman? They live much better lives and get way more respect on average.

Trannies are the final, beautiful lie covering the cruel, universal truth. You control almost nothing. You can’t be whoever you want. Who you are was decided by someone or something else. Your identity is woven into the DNA of every single cell in your body.

You are not the main character. Confront your fate. See it for all it’s bare, ugly, beautiful truth. Wasting your life trying to become something you’ll never be is even sadder than embracing your own pathetic life.

200.gif

>Self improovment

Meme. The idea that your life is totally in your control, and you can be whoever you want to be, physical realities be damned. You can bend the very nature of the universe to how you feel and what you want.

When you believe you can do anything and be anyone you want if you put your mind to it, why wouldn’t you become a woman? They live much better lives and get way more respect on average.

Trannies are the final, beautiful lie covering the cruel, universal truth. You control almost nothing. You can’t be whoever you want. Who you are was decided by someone or something else. Your identity is woven into the DNA of every single cell in your body.

You are not the main character. Confront your fate. See it for all it’s bare, ugly, beautiful truth. Wasting your life trying to become something you’ll never be is even sadder than embracing your own pathetic life.
kinda based tbh

kinda based tbh
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

No, it isn’t. The ridiculous idea that

>I can fix every single thing I don’t like about myself.

Is arrogance, vanity, and delusion all bundled together. It’s the schizophrenic, bastard child of the idea

>Control what you can control and be the best you can be.

It denies the central idea of humanity, that we are flawed. We can struggle and overcome, but we cannot change everything about ourselves.

Making the best of your fate and trying to change it entirely are too very different things.

Mental Illness is celebrated nowadays.

dont care+didnt ask
i still want to shoot trans people (in minecraft)

I hate trannies but i can understand why they do that. Living as cruel mockery of natures perfections is better than being an average man

It's a mental illness. I've been posting on hair loss forums for 5 years and some men would go trans just to stop their hair falling out.
I have been browsing hairlosstalk since 2020

>Self improovment

No, it isn’t. The ridiculous idea that

>I can fix every single thing I don’t like about myself.

Is arrogance, vanity, and delusion all bundled together. It’s the schizophrenic, bastard child of the idea

>Control what you can control and be the best you can be.

It denies the central idea of humanity, that we are flawed. We can struggle and overcome, but we cannot change everything about ourselves.

Making the best of your fate and trying to change it entirely are too very different things.
This is very based and shows why they are, at best, very wrong and misguided.

I hate the self-improvement meme. It only applies to men and it implies that whomever you are, whatever you have achieved in life, if you're a man, you need to do better, because men are never good enough. And of course women receive the complete opposite treatment.

200.gif

>Self improovment

Wow, facts

Most MTF trannies are usually tall though. They are just mentally ill attention seekers.

It's a mental illness. I've been a incel community member longer than most and never had the desire to become a tranny

I've literally seen a 6'4 HTN blonde haired blue eyed hulking man wear a dress(with them muscular hairy legs), high heels and lipstick while walking to the store. I believe all of them are just fucked in the head. If I had that dude's pheno I'd be posting self improvement workout videos with my foid
In this case a definitely believe you

I've literally seen a 6'4 HTN blonde haired blue eyed hulking man wear a dress(with them muscular hairy legs), high heels and lipstick while walking to the store. I believe all of them are just fucked in the head. If I had that dude's pheno I'd be posting self improvement workout videos with my foid

TELEMMGLPICT000315520012_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqbGGFpKb0ZSkVWHuPGASy6v4Xpit_DMGvdp2n7FDd82k.jpeg

This dude right here, “Lia” Thomas, is literally a 6’4”, rich, white, D1 athlete. Why the fuck he transitioned I cannot fathom. Literally fumbled a perfect life.

And before you say he probably has a microdick or something, this bitch from Kentucky literally said she couldn’t stop staring at his horsecock in the locker room.

I blame circumcision-induced brain damage.

This is very based and shows why they are, at best, very wrong and misguided.

I hate the self-improvement meme. It only applies to men and it implies that whomever you are, whatever you have achieved in life, if you're a man, you need to do better, because men are never good enough. And of course women receive the complete opposite treatment.

the simpsons exercise GIF

I’ve made a post about this before. Women have much more to gain from self-improvement despite it being an entirely male concept.

I’ve made a post about this before. Women have much more to gain from self-improvement despite it being an entirely male concept.
I commented on that. Ver high IQ thread.
This is high IQ. Women can massively improve their SMV, unlike men. But self improving in women is a result of their hypergamy: they want their chad and they will do what they can to get it. It's based on sheer greed, excess and dating above their looks.

This thread also shows the inversion of values: men can't really improve much their condition through dieting, gym, sports are told to do it and shamed for not succeeding while women, who can massively improve themselves through the same means, are told they are fine and perfect the way they are (50 kg overweight).

For women, just working out their asses to make then huge is enough, and entirely possible for all of them. Even Taylor Swift got thicc.
My comment on your other thread.

MtF trannies are doing God's work. Doing more to destroy female privilege than anything in the last 60 years.

>Self improovment

Another high quality post from you, both brilliant and brutal. If I was a troon and read this, I would immediately jump off the next bridge.

Troonery is stupid and futile, but everything else is, this is why I don’t hate troons so much. They’re just idiots.