Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men getting raped is WORSE than women getting raped

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★
Whenever IT makes posts about one of our threads that mention women getting vaginally raped by men, I often see them say things like "well what if a man violently raped YOUR asshole?" as if this situation is even remotely comparable.

A man getting anally raped is 50 times worse than nearly every vaginal rape of a woman. The vast majority of women will likely consent potentially thousands of times to vaginal penetration in her life time, Most men, however, would NEVER consent to being sodomized. Women simply dislike the person attached to the penis that is fucking her, men dislike the activity all together. Rape is much more traumatic and humiliating for men than it is for women. Anal penetration is inherently more violent, painful, and degenerate. Vaginal rape is nowhere close to as dehumanizing.

What they're trying to do, is set up a false equivalency by simply using the same terms. If vaginal and anal rape are both equally considered rape, then they can casually switch the situations in response to one of them. "oh you said something about vaginal rape, well what if a man ANALLY raped you, huh?" By using the all encompassing word of "rape", this seems like an appropriate response to them, you know, a rape for a rape, but if we inspect what they actually mean, the rape they are proposing is magnitudes worse than anything we originally stated. Women getting vaginally raped really isn't that big of a deal compared to what men experience.

I know this is obvious, but feminists really do lack logic. Their cultural indoctrination has blinded them to critical thinking. What prompted me to make this post was all the comments under IT posts made about me. This is the most recent one:

Last edited:
What's with your obsession with rape brocel I don't understand

What's with your obsession with rape brocel I don't understand
It was the post made by IT that made me want to make the point

It's also just something that annoys me since feminists bitch about it so much

sex is rape it's just allowed if she likes you