Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Men getting called pedos for dating 16+ girls is retarded

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I barely use jewtube or anything but,
Recently I found out one of my old favorite Youtubers got shit on by the media for dating a 17 year old girl, and he was around 25 when this was revealed. The guy in the video did not make it clear when Pbat was dating this girl but I’ll assume he was 25 and she was 17. I watched the video and all the comments are just people calling him a creepy pedophile and treating the girl like she’s a kid. By 17 years old a foid has a working brain believe it or not, she knew she was talking to a (maybe) 25 year old man. And seeing as the age of consent in Canada is 16 he’s allowed to. Hell, even at the end of the video this angry cuck says that he called the police and they said the victim would have to call. He needs to mind his own business. And if the bitch who exposed him really cared she would of called the police instead of exposing a few screenshots to Twitter.

YIKES YTA ANYTHING UNDER 40 IS PEDO SWEATY

they have tits and sucking dick but you are a pedo if you dare think about them.

wanting to fuck a fertile woman is disgusting and misogynistic,why wouldnt you trade your 16 year old virgin waifu for this strong independent godess
Eyebrows Weird Bad Ugly Heavy

How could he horribly abuse that 17 year old sexually active little child by having consensual sex with it? I'm literally shaking.

Im sure 17 year old foids still don’t know how to tie shoes and know their abcs

Pedo has no meaning anymore.

Pedo has no meaning anymore.
Yeah, that's what they're accomplishing with that mental retardation.

In the past, if you said someone is a pedophile, people would know what you're talking about. Nowadays, any person with two neurons will want to know more to see if it's actual pedophilia or bullshit feminist anti age gap shit.