Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men downplay how looks are important for day to day interactions, NOT JUST GIRLS. If you look old / ugly, you always get treated like shit

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
You can't even fucking go to the store and buy basic shit without having a horrible experience if you're too old / ugly / balding, etc.

This is life as a man in 2019. Anyone who denies they don't care about their looks because they're incel is either blue pilled as fuck or they never go outside.

Basically your life is over as a man past a certain age and for a lot of men, they never got treated well at any point in their lives because they were born ugly.

Interacting with other men, you cannot look sloppy or weak. That is what gets you the shit treatment. You can be ugly, but if you are more or less put together and look like you can take care of yourself in a conflict (verbal or physical) you'll do OK.

Now of course there are certain cues that us incels give off regardless of appearance, and it makes it harder.

I look like fag, so often treated like homosexual, even if I'm straight

yea i don't get how they are so retarded, foids are literally disgusted by u if u r a sub 4 male. A lot of this dumb fucks think they need to be more confident because foids detect that and bla bla bla. They can't even comprehend that looks are everything

never had a problem with other guys. But some of these female cashiers and bartenders deserve to be acidfaced. They're so fucking rude and bitchy to everyone

If I go to the store kids laugh at me

I rarely even feel human anymore. How am I suppose to maintain sanity when I'm constantly bullied just because of how I was born. It's not fucking fair.

Even for chads your SMV is dropping 8 to 10% per year after 40.

For ugly males it never began. They never got treated well and never will. They may have a prime (23-36 ish) like everybody else, but your best utilizing your prime for sports, traveling the world with hiking advventures or cycling touring etc as its not going to be used for fucking non-obese women.

You can't even fucking go to the store and buy basic shit without having a horrible experience if you're too old / ugly / balding, etc.
if I look like shit that day and the only cashiers are like two trashy young chicks with huge acrylic nails and dyed hair .....hooo boy.....

you literally need to looksmax just to get a neutral hello and goodbye

Yeh bro you legit get no respect from anyone ffs

I hate female cashiers.

never had a problem with other guys. But some of these female cashiers and bartenders deserve to be acidfaced. They're so fucking rude and bitchy to everyone
Agreed.

Most men have the decency to either leave me alone if they have ill-thoughts about me or suppress those ill-thoughts and treat me like a human. The foid cashiers (GIVE ME STRENGTH), it's like they want me to know how much of a subhuman I am like I don't already know.
I hate female cashiers.
Use self-checkout or don't buy it crew.

I do this too, I sometimes catch myself avoiding looking at ugly people but Itry to stop myself

Start buying stuff online.

I hate female cashiers.
They're always white girls too. When I worked at a grocery store they trained all the new guys on cashier but then quickly booted us off to keep it white girls only. JFL even the black girl got kicked off into the grocery department too :feelskek:

They're always white girls too. When I worked at a grocery store they trained all the new guys on cashier but then quickly booted us off to keep it white girls only. JFL even the black girl got kicked off into the grocery department too :feelskek:
black pussy doens't have nothing to do agaisnt white pussy jfl.

This is mostly legit yeah, truecels get looked at and treated like we're a pile of dog shit by foids in most situations. Usually with other males you will just be used, or an attempt will be made to fuck you over in some way or just to seem assertive over you according to looks hierarchy to others present.

You would have a problems with other men if you were a manlet

100% the truth

Other guys know the struggle. You know its over when female cashiers think they're above you

Old normies get treated OK, being ugly means you'll get subhuman treatment

if I look like shit that day and the only cashiers are like two trashy young chicks with huge acrylic nails and dyed hair .....hooo boy.....

you literally need to looksmax just to get a neutral hello and goodbye
Yep. Incel traits.