Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Men care about height too

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Foids complain while living on easy mode, no surprise.

Toilet language :

Men = Chads :chad:
Not chad = Creeps :incel:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Men only care about height because we know short men are pretty much dead at birth. Don’t want their kids to rot as well.

Chad care about height too :lul:

I’ve had chads no longer want to be with me in the past because of it and some have said “I prefer a toilet under 5’7”’.

Every time women do the "Men do it too" meme, is always on a waaaaaaaaaaaay smaller scale. Every single time.

"Well, I do have a 50 pages long list of requirements for men, but look, men have requirements too!
Don't be fat, that is a requirement. Ergo, men are really superficial"

Men only care about height because we know short men are pretty much dead at birth. Don’t want their kids to rot as well.
Society did this. Not men. And women are to blame because their ovaries just think wrong. So does mother nature srs how has no one have the balls to kill her yet. Do I have to do alllll the killin. Do I have to cause a false vacuum apocalypse to prove my point. How many fuck wads do I have to shoot in the head until you and the universe do things right in MY book.

true being born short as a man (whatever that mean nowdays *under 6 feets ? teehee!* is basically being born with cancer jfl :feelshaha: it’s absolutely fucking over

Last edited:
Unlike toilets, men also can actively select which kind of w0men would be better suited for breeding and which are just suited for sex and romance.

Holes on the other hand don't even care if they themselves should reproduce (especially subhuman w0men), and select the fathers of their children only based on animalistic attraction, and not based on reason.

Last edited:
Except that foids, even those who are """""""discriminated""""""" for their height still have dates, while we don't.

Again, the double standard and the double perception of things concerning both genders is fucking real.

If these roasties were put in a manlet's shoes for even day they would roping en masse

I am tired of listening to blatant lies by roasties.

Toilet language :

Men = Chads :chad:
Not chad = Creeps :incel:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Isn't it funny how kill all men and "men are assholes/cheaters" apparently refers to the same subject but on a further inspection it ends about speaking of different and opposite types of individuals?

It's soo weird when a man wants a tall woman but when a woman does it it's just by chance of course. The statistics showing they prefer tall men also don't matter at all.

I just love the “as a so-and-so WAHMAN” as if declaring such a mundane quality about themself gives them some kind of power or importance. You never see that her or in other male spaces (used unironically) because we don’t need to pre-convince others that our opinions matter.

foids complaining about chad yet again

surprise, surprise

I just love the “as a so-and-so WAHMAN” as if declaring such a mundane quality about themself gives them some kind of power or importance. You never see that her or in other male spaces (used unironically) because we don’t need to pre-convince others that our opinions matter.

Ttruthfully, men have preferences, while women have REQUIREMENTS. Know the difference.

If a sub5 foid can marry up props to the 5'6 Chadlet for scoring face > height