Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Men can never win - we can't afford things when we're young, then we can afford them when we're older and get called "mid-life crisis"

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
ok, can't afford a corvette at 20 when it's cool

but then you can afford one at 40, and you're called a man child having a mid-life crisis, even though it's literally impossible to afford one when you're young unless you come from a rich family

when we're young, we can't get girls because of a lack of lms

but when we're older and have achieved the M and S part, we get roasted and called "taking advantage of young women"

Doesn’t matter I guess lol

normalfags really need to grow up and stop judging people

normies my age judge me for preferring champagne over beer. idk why but it's annoying.

neither are good for you

but champagne tastes a lot better than beer

normies my age judge me for preferring champagne over beer. idk why but it's annoying.
Piss in a cup and give it to them and tell them it's beer, I'll bet $1000 they'd happily drink it.

Yeah, thats the reason why I become neet in the first place.

Whatever happiness you can get, it will happen at your teens or early 20s.

No point in wasting your youth studying/working, just to have a cool car when backpains stop you from enjoying it.

No point in getting laid when you spend years if not decades as a lonely man, when the foid is already slept with all chads available for years.

This would still be an unnacceptable trade, even if the girl was young and inexperienced as you are(its not like this is allowed), because years of lonliness is fucking up your psychology.

When u combine ugliness, social isolation, a poor family which only forced you to study, what u get is a life quality lower than average sheep.

Precisely. Men are told when young to "wait" for everything "to come" in their future, and to just "focus on ourselves" and other BS.

Later on when we get older and those of us who did and managed some kind of career/money then we're oldcel creeps who are expected to act like sexually invisible, secluded old dudes or betabux marriedcel types who are the providers and backbones of the family yet are treated like the second-class old fart who needs to "stay in his lane." Meanwhile actual guys with looks, young or old, get what they want often (even if not a lot of money) and nobody judges them much. Chad at 26 fucks a 16 y/o girl -- not a big deal. Oldcel wants a wife 10 years younger? Creep.

I have a GL cousin who did this exact same thing -- banged an underage girl when he was pushing 30. Guess what the feedback was? All positive, BOTH from male and female family members. The guy is championed. Imagine if I had sex with an underage girl while pushing 30? People would tell me I'm playing with fire, warn me, advise me against it, etc. But Chad can fuck jailbait free and legally and no moral issues at all, whereas I can't even fuck women my same age-range that are multiple points BELOW MY LOOKS. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Ya it’s bs. Sex, relationships, and material possessions are all more enjoyable when you’re young.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back