Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men blaming their loneliness on women

• Thread starter SoycuckGodOfReddit
  • Start date
SoycuckGodOfReddit

SoycuckGodOfReddit

the most heinous cat
★★★★★

feminist thought process: foids always make immaculate choices (except for all of their exes), so their choice can never be wrong. it must be men who are wrong!

work harder to appease unpleasant, run-through bitches, inkwell! :foidSoy:

(also, the author of this twox posts really sounds like an overweight landwhale with high standards)

"I would rather die alone with cats then date an incel"

brutal catpill

why is she looking at r/dbdr

just nuke foids imo
They don't deserve to live in a pre nuclear men constructed civilization.
Send them to fallout like adventure, we will see if they love their cats or their love of purified water is going to make them suck our cocks till we don't have any seed for the next month

"Men are THE most judgmental on looks, especially when picking a female partner. They claim they don't want to be lonely but refuses to date overweight women and then call them whales." :foidSoy:

"Men are THE most judgmental on looks, especially when picking a female partner. They claim they don't want to be lonely but refuses to date overweight women and then call them whales." :foidSoy:
chad won't date her :lul:

Foids are so retarded. Just nuke them at this point. They were a mistake.

Why the fuck niggas here keep visiting that subreddit constantly? :feelsugh:

foids are the reason we are so fucking lonely yet they always blame us like its are fault :cryfeels:

I would rather de alone with cats then date an incel
Why on earth are women so obsessed with cats? I saw foids on the Korean internet saying the exact same thing. :feelskek:

Why on earth are women so obsessed with cats? I saw foids on the Korean internet saying the exact same thing. :feelskek:
foids don't actually like cats, they never fuck us

they only fuck dogs

These things are so tiring

"I would rather die alone with cats then date an incel"

brutal catpill
The cats will eat her rotting body when she ends up having a stroke with her shitty diet.

Just replace the word "men" with "chad".

Post was removed

Why the fuck niggas here keep visiting that subreddit constantly? :feelsugh:
I don't know. I sometimes go on reddit to see if they're posting about me tbh. But they only post low effort glow posting.