Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

men being aggressive and angry as a whole is the absolute BEST thing they could possibly do

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
men who are not getting laid and treated well by society (which is easily the majority) need to get angry and be feared. Society should be insanely scared of young men getting raw deals in life.

The absolute worst thing one could do is act weak and let others bully you without fighting back. People ONLY go for easy targets and that bullshit is only going to make things worse.

I could not agree with this anymore. The only way things will change, is only when enforcing monogamy will seem as an escape from the rampaging, violent men that dropped out from society and the workforce.

Worked well for Africa and the Middle East.

Being angry is okay, but we have to get over it at some point and funnel these emotions into effective forms of organizing and productiveness.

I can definitely agree to this.

men who are not getting laid and treated well by society (which is easily the majority) need to get angry and be feared. Society should be insanely scared of young men getting raw deals in life.

The absolute worst thing one could do is act weak and let others bully you without fighting back. People ONLY go for easy targets and that bullshit is only going to make things worse.
Yep. Beat SJWs in the streets and rape their foids while being drunk. If they try to react kill em all

They fear us tbh

Last edited:
I can confirm. I regret how I let them push me way to easier when I was young.
For some reason, being angry all the time give me a drive.

I agree, we need to anger and revoltmax instead of being depressed and rotmax.

I agree with this, I only used to be a pushover because I badly anticipated what I'd actually get out of life, I thought "everything will be alright" and I should turn the other cheek and play it safe, until I get there.

That's all over now.
I have less patience than ever for the typical endless gaslighting that you need a house, a car, big muscles and to be 35+ years old before you can date an OKAY woman, not a great one. Shit is obviously fucked and I'm sick of it and the delaying tactics of others that just won't face reality.

Worked well for Africa and the Middle East.

Being angry is okay, but we have to get over it at some point and funnel these emotions into effective forms of organizing and productiveness.
Fuck that we should all just chimpout

I'm aggressive all the time tbh

Yes but my life will get even more fucked if I go to jail or prison

Society rejects us and expects us to shut our mouth jfl

try fighting back when you're 5'8", 140 lbs, have 5" wrists, hardly any muscle, predisposed to carry extra fat around your midsection, and have a NVLD that makes it really tough to comprehend visuo-spatial concepts. And don't tell me to work out because i've been down that path and hardly put on any muscle despite hiring a pt to show me the proper exercises and doing them 3 times a week for a year. Sometimes I wonder if this place is even for incels. you realize that incels are LOSERS who are GENETICALLY INFERIOR, right? People posting here should be at the literal BOTTOM of the totem pole. People at the bottom can try fighting back, but are highly likely to lose, so it's not recommended unless it's your death wish.

The absolute worst thing one could do is act weak and let others bully you without fighting back.
Stefan Molyneux redpilled me hard when he said in a video you're rewarding shitty people for their behavior when you get them get away with it like that. It made me feel even worse about my bullying days, I always had a strong impulse to avoid confrontations and fights.

Most people will only respect force indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back