Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "men as a collective group could enslave women"

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Responding to a previous thread that just got deleted.
Screenshot 20200827 231341

That's overreaching and hardly morally justified. We don't have to enslave women, we just have to realize that we're being enslaved right now and break free.

Taxpill

Last edited:
Women aren't entitled to services paid or by male tax money.
We need tax segregation.

IT is full of low IQ people who can't understand stuff like that. They'll say something like "I'm a woman and I pay taxes :feelstastyman:".

I don't care about men working and contributing more as long as women do their part, which is supporting us, comforting us, taking care of the house, being modest outside of the house and on the internet and sexy for us inside the house, being loyal and staying married after they marry, etc. Which they're not doing at all. So screw it. Feminism is a daughter of communism and both are satanic.

Last edited:
I think I've averaged an 85 hour workweek the last 2 years.

Glad that as a man I'm not entitled to anything in life, but women are entitled to my time, youth, health and energy, which is all transformed into money and then funneled through taxation, then redistributed via various welfare/social programs.

---

Taxes is already water down metric that does not accurately represent the thing in question. The thing in question being "economic motion"/transformative power of the individual. The average man would have a score of something like 480 and the average woman would have a score of 20.

Last edited:
IT is full of low IQ people who can't understand stuff like that. They'll say something like "I'm a woman and I pay taxes :feelstastyman:".

I don't care about men working and contributing more as long as women do their part, which is supporting us, comforting us, taking care of the house, being modest outside of the house and on the internet and sexy for us inside the house, being loyal and staying married after they marry, etc. Which they're not doing at all. So screw it. Feminism is a daughter of communism and both are satanic.
Yes that's part of the social contract and how a healthy society is supposed to work, everybody sacrifices something for the greater good. But if women no longer wants to do their part and wants to be "free" then men should realize that they are contributing to a feminist collective that does not make their lives worth living.

Women love to say "my body my choice" and wants to get rid of toxic "patriarchal" social constructs. Then apply that to social constructs effecting men as well and say good bye to taxing men's labour for welfare(like healthcare and police) and social constructs like laws. Let's go back to brutal primitive anarchy and see who fares best.

Glad I'm not entitled to ANYTHING in life, but women are entitled to my time, youth, health and energy, which is all funnel through money, taxation and wealth redistribution via various welfare/social programs.
---

Taxes is already water down metric that does not accurately represent the thing in question. The thing in question being "economic motion"/transformative power of the individual. The average man would have a score of something like 480 and the average woman would have a score of 20.
yes that too, women are prioritized for jobs because of PC pressure to be "diverse", and they also get a lot of money from men privately besides work/welfare.

Women love to say "my body my choice" and wants to get rid of toxic "patriarchal" social constructs. Then apply that to social constructs effecting men as well and say good bye to taxing men's labour for welfare(like healthcare and police) and social constructs like laws. Let's go back to brutal primitive anarchy and see who fares best.
Sadly that won't happen not only because of feminism and women being able to vote but also because of gynocentrism. Men wouldn't let that happen.
That's absolutely insane. I feel for you.

Cucked, women aren't entitled to the rewards of male labour.

Cucked, women aren't entitled to the rewards of male labour.
If I have a loving, submissive, loyal, housewife when I come back from work, I don't care about working and supporting her. Sadly, such thing doesn't exist nowadays and even if it existed nothing would stop her from no-fault divorcing me out of the blue at any given point.

If I have a loving, submissive, loyal, housewife when I come back from work, I don't care about working and supporting her. Sadly, such thing doesn't exist nowadays and even if it existed nothing would stop her from no-fault divorcing me out of the blue at any given point.
The difference is that you chose to take care of her, services from tax payer money is an entitlement.

Men as a collective would throw every one of his "friends" under the bus at the slightest chance of getting pussy.

the government won't let you, including in supposed based countries, because it wants them in the workforce and in the voting booth

additionally, reducing women's rights would be a PR disaster that would get you in hot water with other countries, since most countries are pushing their political relations to the limit as it is, it will never happen

Just as how your genes fucked you. Humanity (men) fucked themselves.

A person is often his own worst enemy. (Due to His limitations ,ego and ignorance to be more precise)