Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are worse than women, truth about life in this thread

Sure foids treat incels like shit but men are worse heres why

Men simp for women in many ways, a few being :making only fans/twitch/tiktok whores rich, beating up men because they "crossed" a mythical, unspoken line that exists in society e.g if a woman hits you, you are expected to not hit her back. IF you do 1 billion simps will stop whatever they are doing to rush for m'ladys aid and beat/rape the man for defending himself.

Men create laws that give women power, e.g. Laws that allow women to accuse men of anything without any video evidence. Dna isn't proof of rape, the seggs may have been consensual. Bruises don't prove rape it may have been bdsm or self afflicted.

If a foid accuses a man of anything its over for him unless he is a giga rich fag.

Men set the age of consent laws high on purpose, but at the same time when a 50 year old teacher rapes a 10 year old boy "he must have enjoyed it", meanwhile if a guy is 18 and she is 17 normies will say he is a pedophile who needs to be castrated and raped in prison by 10 blacks (in video game)

Men pay for dates and shame men for not paying for foids, men created makeup which was actually made for men but women took it and now it let's women think they are special even when they are subhuman.

Men have sex with the ugliest, fattest, most dysgenic subhuman women and create giga subhuman.

The women on "my 600lb life" aren't incels, hmm i wonder why?

There are women with disorders, women that are dwarfs, they aren't incels. Why? Simp men breeds with them.

Women would have no power if simp men refused to give them any.

Men created birth control, i can go on and on.

Men are worse than women. Women are bad, but women use normie men to carry out the dirty work. Men want to lynch incels to "protect women"

I am a misanthrope
Destroying the world is the only option.