Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men are worse than women, truth about life in this thread

R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★
Sure foids treat incels like shit but men are worse heres why

Men simp for women in many ways, a few being :making only fans/twitch/tiktok whores rich, beating up men because they "crossed" a mythical, unspoken line that exists in society e.g if a woman hits you, you are expected to not hit her back. IF you do 1 billion simps will stop whatever they are doing to rush for m'ladys aid and beat/rape the man for defending himself.

Men create laws that give women power, e.g. Laws that allow women to accuse men of anything without any video evidence. Dna isn't proof of rape, the seggs may have been consensual. Bruises don't prove rape it may have been bdsm or self afflicted.

If a foid accuses a man of anything its over for him unless he is a giga rich fag.

Men set the age of consent laws high on purpose, but at the same time when a 50 year old teacher rapes a 10 year old boy "he must have enjoyed it", meanwhile if a guy is 18 and she is 17 normies will say he is a pedophile who needs to be castrated and raped in prison by 10 blacks (in video game)

Men pay for dates and shame men for not paying for foids, men created makeup which was actually made for men but women took it and now it let's women think they are special even when they are subhuman.

Men have sex with the ugliest, fattest, most dysgenic subhuman women and create giga subhuman.

The women on "my 600lb life" aren't incels, hmm i wonder why?

There are women with disorders, women that are dwarfs, they aren't incels. Why? Simp men breeds with them.

Women would have no power if simp men refused to give them any.

Men created birth control, i can go on and on.

Men are worse than women. Women are bad, but women use normie men to carry out the dirty work. Men want to lynch incels to "protect women"

I am a misanthrope

And water is wet

And water is wet
But do you agree?

If you want to win in fortnite you must K1ll all women and men! To be the last one standing! (in gta v fortnite game) @Sneir

Last edited:
my answer: no

*Cucks are worse than women

5-properties-of-water.webp

cucks and simps should be burnt alive in REAL LIFE

My dad used to be a waiter when he was young and a couple came to eat. They decided to split the check, my dad scolded the man and told him he must pay for all of it. Till this day he talks about this story, very proud of how he ‘defended’ the girl

Cope. Women create the conditions we live in. Back in the day men used to be able to rape as many women as they wanted. Feminism killed that

Men do that but they also made literally all the greatest things on Earth. So how can men be worse?

My dad used to be a waiter when he was young and a couple came to eat. They decided to split the check, my dad scolded the man and told him he must pay for all of it. Till this day he talks about this story, very proud of how he ‘defended’ the girl
Your dad is a massive cuck. Sorry.

Cope. Women create the conditions we live in. Back in the day men used to be able to rape as many women as they wanted. Feminism killed that
But who holds up these conditions, OP has a point, normies and cucks did this.

Lmao your dad is a megasimp you should blackpill him

Men allowed femenism, also even in shithole countries without western femenism they still falsely imprison men for false accusations

Men are the problem

Muh you must pay for le Queen

Sure foids treat incels like shit but men are worse heres why

Men simp for women in many ways, a few being :making only fans/twitch/tiktok whores rich, beating up men because they "crossed" a mythical, unspoken line that exists in society e.g if a woman hits you, you are expected to not hit her back. IF you do 1 billion simps will stop whatever they are doing to rush for m'ladys aid and beat/rape the man for defending himself.

Men create laws that give women power, e.g. Laws that allow women to accuse men of anything without any video evidence. Dna isn't proof of rape, the seggs may have been consensual. Bruises don't prove rape it may have been bdsm or self afflicted.

If a foid accuses a man of anything its over for him unless he is a giga rich fag.

Men set the age of consent laws high on purpose, but at the same time when a 50 year old teacher rapes a 10 year old boy "he must have enjoyed it", meanwhile if a guy is 18 and she is 17 normies will say he is a pedophile who needs to be castrated and raped in prison by 10 blacks (in video game)

Men pay for dates and shame men for not paying for foids, men created makeup which was actually made for men but women took it and now it let's women think they are special even when they are subhuman.

Men have sex with the ugliest, fattest, most dysgenic subhuman women and create giga subhuman.

The women on "my 600lb life" aren't incels, hmm i wonder why?

There are women with disorders, women that are dwarfs, they aren't incels. Why? Simp men breeds with them.

Women would have no power if simp men refused to give them any.

Men created birth control, i can go on and on.

Men are worse than women. Women are bad, but women use normie men to carry out the dirty work. Men want to lynch incels to "protect women"

I am a misanthrope
I mean yes but both are equally horrible morally

They will never agree with me because they are low iq, i see the truth

In France paternity tests are illegal, why doesn't the male president change it?

A man has to pay child support if his name is on the birth certificate, why doesn't change the law? Muh Republican

Cucks

Don't get me started with the mindless competition for their genes to live on.
Yeah, as i said most men are subhuman and still want to have kids

They also treat daughters better than sons, normies will ask for muh source

I hate simps more than anything else.

Mindless drones

Yeah, as i said most men are subhuman and still want to have kids

They also treat daughters better than sons, normies will ask for muh source

I hate simps more than anything else.

Mindless drones
Tbf antinatalist is probably the more for me.

You are based tbh,

Most people here are fakecels
Most of them are trolls or retarded rotting men who are just a bootleg Andrew tate. They have no brotherhood and want to repeat the mistakes of this failing civilization

Women hold up the conditions......if it weren't them men wouldn't care about shit like looksmaxing

Thats the worst sin to me. Its already horrible when its an ugly sub 5 male, but he can still contribute to humanity somehow. Ugly foids only reason to be alive is to create more subhumans that will come out of her disgusting hole. They are useless. Everytime i see a particularly ugly foid i feel like vomiting. Like, you failed at the only thing society expects of you, how can you even cope at this point? Beats me.

Last edited:
Women hold up the conditions......if it weren't them men wouldn't care about shit like looksmaxing
women do not enforce the conditions. It is men that do, you really think women can enforce the system if men/elite didn’t allow it?

Women don’t control the system. In fact women follow the trend, there was a statistic a while ago where it showed that women just voted for whatever the household ‘male’ typically voted for, most of the time. (And modern day men are mostly soy media consumers)

Men made the laws which allow women to sleep around

Men made social media, mobile phones, birth control etc

Men will send you to die in a war but allow women to flee, look at Ukraine.

Thats the worst sin to me. Its already horrible when its an ugly sub 5 male, but he can still contribute to humanity somehow. Ugly foids only reason to be alive is to create more subhumans that will come out of her disgusting hole. They are useless. Everytime i see a particularly ugly foid i feel like vomiting. Like, you failed at the only thing society expects of you, how can you even cope at this point? Beats me.
All women are beautiful bro!

women do not enforce the conditions. It is men that do, you really think women can enforce the system if men/elite didn’t allow it?

Women don’t control the system. In fact women follow the trend, there was a statistic a while ago where it showed that women just voted for whatever the household ‘male’ typically voted for, most of the time. (And modern day men are mostly soy media consumers)
He's coping, men make the laws and women benefit.

The tyranny of the weaker over the stronger, the only tyranny that really lasts . . .

—Oscar Wilde

I didn’t read, but I’ll refute your claim. I think men are becoming more like women: weak, emotional, irrational, etc. I followed you fellow roidcel, keep blasting.

Men and women are equally to blame.

Men are to blame for giving women rights and women are to blame for using those rights to their advantage in a way which decreases the quality of life for average/below average males

The reason there's subhumans in the gene pool is NOT because stacies are doing all they can to select the best gene's but because chads are fucking subhuman genetic women, chad is to blame.

I have seen men ( mostly at low paying jobs ) who don't act gently with females and can even shout at them.

Where I live, even alcoholics have some standards. Sure, they can fuck ugly or fat females but not worship them ( and usually avoid to create families with them ).

People don't realize how vicious the simps and cucks are against incels. They are absolutely brutal. I'd rather be stuck with a foid then with a cuck. They might be soy but damn they are way more brutal. They just direct all their violent desires towards incels.

Youl probably be angry about this, too bad your dad wasn't ate some beatdown.

People don't realize how vicious the simps and cucks are against incels. They are absolutely brutal. I'd rather be stuck with a foid then with a cuck. They might be soy but damn they are way more brutal. They just direct all their violent desires towards incels.
Brutal? They are pussies that are vicious only against someone for whom they are sure will not punish them. Bunch of heard retards and btw soys are weakling cocksuckers so yet again no actual danger.

Brutal? They are pussies that are vicious only against someone for whom they are sure will not punish them. Bunch of heard retards and btw soys are weakling cocksuckers so yet again no actual danger.
Well yeah they are the herd

Christ

Did not read mods should ban him for foid worship