Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Men Are Waking Up to Foid Hypocrisy

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
In this Reddit post, some guy is talking about how his truecel little brother ended up killing himself.

TL;DR of the post -- His Her (it's apparently a foid, JFL!) little brother killed himself because he was extremely lonely due to not being desirable to women despite his self-improvement journey. He had a good personality, made people laugh, worked extremely hard, studied extremely hard, and showed kindness to everyone he knew. He ended up breaking down crying talking about how no girls want him and how lonely he feels. Later on, he hung himself.

He was 22, almost 23 in November.

I noticed something seemed off about 2 months ago and asked him what was going on. It was just us at the house, and he's usually a pretty stoic guy hell he loves to laugh and joke around. I really did not expect him to breakdown crying. I hadn't seen him cry since he was a little boy.

He talked about how ugly he felt, he felt so undesirable, one thing that stuck with me was him saying he was "so cold all the time". It was honestly really fucking hard for me not to cry. I was surprised because I just kind of assumed he had a regular social life yknow? Few good friends, a girl here and there, stuff like that.

I did notice he stopped going out as much a few years ago and he said he had to drop a lot of friends in the name of "self improvement" which I did see him improving himself A LOT these past few years and just kinda thought like "nice, good for him" but now I'm starting to wonder if he was doing all that in hopes of getting a girl.

This was all 2 months ago and I was still thinking about it but idk I guess maybe I thought he'd cry it out and kinda move on to the next part of the story or something? I really didn't know.

3 weeks ago my brother was found after hanging himself in his closet and from what I'm told his note mostly just referenced his struggles with dating and his appearance.

I don't understand. He was such a handsome young man, his hair was so full and beautiful with that amazing dark brown color to it, his eyes were so beautiful the way they'd switch between green and blue depending on how the light hit them, his voice was so pleasant to listen to, he was so funny he'd have you sore the next day from laughing, he was so smart he taught himself so many things he knew so much about history, culture, science, philosophy, always such a quick learner and such an incredibly hard worker. He was always the first to show up and the last to leave at every job he'd had. He was so kind helpful, giving our nieces and nephews $100 for their birthdays, learning how to braid hair for our nieces, always looking out for people who might need help. He was so balanced, strong yet gentle, capable yet humble, beautiful yet modest. He was such a good cook, even if it didn't turn out the best you could tell he cooked with love and passion. He did everything with a passion you very rarely see in people. Hell he even watched movies, read books, and listened to music with a passion. I remember as a kid he used to always tear up during movies and at songs. Hell, I remember when we were little and he cried at the end of kill bill 2. He even taught himself ASL (for our cousin in another state) and Japanese to damn near FLUENCY. I wanted to learn Spanish so bad in high school and couldn't get past the first grammar lesson. I was honestly in awe of him for that. This kid liked a challenge too, he'd be taking cold showers, sleeping without a blanket in the winter, doing pushups until he literally couldn't lift his arms, seeing how long he can study for, how much money could he make in a week. I think he liked seeing what he could withstand. He was so sentimental. Always believing everyone had so much intrinsic value and getting so upset when things were unfair. When our aunt's dog died he sat there with that dog for an entire day, never moving, just trying to comfort the dog on his last day. A comfort he was not given.

His funeral's on Sunday and I don't know if I'll be able to hold it together.

My family wants me to do the slideshow. I've picked the songs runaway train by soul asylum and yokan by a band called dir en grey (he loved both songs so much always sang or played them). It's so fucking hard looking at the pictures, hearing the melodies or lyrics. I feel like my lungs are bruised from trying to stifle my tears. What hurts even more is that there's less and less pictures of him as the years go on, and looking back, you can really start to see the happiness drain from his eyes, how the hell did we not see it. I can't stop crying for even 10 minutes. I feel like I'm literally suffocating. I just want to scream I'm so angry and sad at the same time. I'm never ever going to see my little brother ever again for the rest of my life. We went to my sister's and hearing the deep, endless sobbing of my nieces will be etched into my brain. Seeing a 4 and 8 year old grieve is unimaginable, they cry just like adults almost. I'm honestly terrified for both of them, especially the toddler, she has no other father figure in her life and he took so much pride in being there for her and she loved him more than anything in the world, even copying his mannerisms. And now she'll never see her uncle again, he won't be there when she graduates high school and college, or when she gets married, or when she has a baby of her own. He'll never be there to pick her up somewhere no questions asked, vet a boyfriend, help her with homework, help her move. He took so much pride in being a good male role model for them and now no matter how much these girls might need their uncle, he will never be there again. Ever.

I keep going back and forth between anger and agony, spending most of my time somewhere in the middle. He was the greatest person I ever knew and how did he die? How did he spend the last moments of his beautiful, precious life? Alone, in agony, in a dark closet. I didn't get to say goodbye to my little brother. All the meals I cooked for him, the days I took care of him when he was sick, all the babysitting, teaching him to drive, all of it.... and I don't even get a fucking goodbye. Just up and leave. How could you do this to me? To all of us? I fucking hate you.

I just don't understand, he was so beautiful. How the hell could he feel ugly? He wanted children so bad and I know they would've been so incredibly smart, kind, beautiful, and capable. Just like he was.

I'd like to share something he wrote that's really stuck with me. I'm considering getting it tattoo'd.

"When I'm too scared to sleep alone, would you stay up with me on the phone? On that road, watch me go. Oh man, I'm pretty far from home. Hold my head against your chest, I'll listen to your heart while you listen to my breath. On that road, watch me go. Oh man, I'm pretty far from home."

I love you so much, Luke.

The comments here are full of foids consoling the poster and saying that this was so unfortunate that this happened. Talking about how depression just 'irrationally strikes.' and doesn't make sense for why some people kill themselves.

However, men in the comment section aren't falling for the same BS anymore.

This is genuienly lifefuel, I felt relieved looking at the comments and seeing guys starting to wake up to women's evil nature and their hypocrisy. The best part? No foid is replying to them! They have nothing to say, because they know that it's the truth. Men as a collective are starting to move forward for once.

Oh yeah, and by the way, the foid OP deleted her account. Foids are already trying to run away from the consequences of their actions.

RIP to the dude. Sad to see him go out like this.

Oh yeah, and by the way, the foid OP deleted her account. Foids are already trying to run away from the consequences of their actions.
Account Suspended it says tho.

I doubt foids are trying to run away from the consequences of their actions. More like embracing it. Look at all the past gen foids who ended up becoming mothers, yet pushed for downright oppressive laws that were going to impact their sons' lives.

Another example of mother's 'unconditional love' being bullshit.

Last edited:
of course they are "waking up", as the transformation of intimacy into an open market economy continues more and more are effected. of course the women and chads who benefit from this wont allow for any kind of solution which is why they mock mens mental health and sexual needs

of course they are "waking up", as the transformation of intimacy into an open market economy continues more and more are effected. of course the women and chads who benefit from this wont allow for any kind of solution which is why they mock mens mental health and sexual needs
They are 'waking up' so they can find more ways to make men's lives hell.

They are 'waking up' so they can find more ways to make men's lives hell.
well, there are two wake ups here - one is more and more men realising they are getting fucked over, and the other one is what you just described. and its the latter that holds all the power kek

well, there are two wake ups here - one is more and more men realising they are getting fucked over, and the other one is what you just described. and its the latter that holds all the power kek
Yeah! Anyone with a brain should be able to tell blackpill going msm is a major fucking net-negative for men. Only possible solution is swiftly overpowering gynocracy physically.

To be honest, I didn't know there was a difference.
I doubt foids are trying to run away from the consequences of their actions. More like embracing it. Look at all the past gen foids who ended up becoming mothers, yet pushed for downright oppressive laws that were going to impact their son's lives.

They want their sons to be cucks & simps, plain and simple. What I find more interesting is how the sister barely cared for her brother despite the fact that he quite literally broke down crying in front of her. She says word by word that she 'Just kind of expected him to move on.'

This is why I will forever prefer my fictional sisters over my real sister, even if it's retarded. Instead of bringing me grief and sadness, I can finally be happy and feel like I have a family. In the real world, sisters don't care about their brothers. The only thing on their mind is Chad and that's where all their affection and love goes towards.

She thought he just 'had a girl here and there.' What a joke. And yet she claims to have been close to him. I hope this whore died instead of the truecel, she's sad now, but she will be moaning Chad's name as she orgasms in bed in a week from now; if she hasn't already, that is.

In this Reddit post, some guy is talking about how his truecel little brother ended up killing himself.

TL;DR of the post -- His Her (it's apparently a foid, JFL!) little brother killed himself because he was extremely lonely due to not being desirable to women despite his self-improvement journey. He had a good personality, made people laugh, worked extremely hard, studied extremely hard, and showed kindness to everyone he knew. He ended up breaking down crying talking about how no girls want him and how lonely he feels. Later on, he hung himself.

He was 22, almost 23 in November.

I noticed something seemed off about 2 months ago and asked him what was going on. It was just us at the house, and he's usually a pretty stoic guy hell he loves to laugh and joke around. I really did not expect him to breakdown crying. I hadn't seen him cry since he was a little boy.

He talked about how ugly he felt, he felt so undesirable, one thing that stuck with me was him saying he was "so cold all the time". It was honestly really fucking hard for me not to cry. I was surprised because I just kind of assumed he had a regular social life yknow? Few good friends, a girl here and there, stuff like that.

I did notice he stopped going out as much a few years ago and he said he had to drop a lot of friends in the name of "self improvement" which I did see him improving himself A LOT these past few years and just kinda thought like "nice, good for him" but now I'm starting to wonder if he was doing all that in hopes of getting a girl.

This was all 2 months ago and I was still thinking about it but idk I guess maybe I thought he'd cry it out and kinda move on to the next part of the story or something? I really didn't know.

3 weeks ago my brother was found after hanging himself in his closet and from what I'm told his note mostly just referenced his struggles with dating and his appearance.

I don't understand. He was such a handsome young man, his hair was so full and beautiful with that amazing dark brown color to it, his eyes were so beautiful the way they'd switch between green and blue depending on how the light hit them, his voice was so pleasant to listen to, he was so funny he'd have you sore the next day from laughing, he was so smart he taught himself so many things he knew so much about history, culture, science, philosophy, always such a quick learner and such an incredibly hard worker. He was always the first to show up and the last to leave at every job he'd had. He was so kind helpful, giving our nieces and nephews $100 for their birthdays, learning how to braid hair for our nieces, always looking out for people who might need help. He was so balanced, strong yet gentle, capable yet humble, beautiful yet modest. He was such a good cook, even if it didn't turn out the best you could tell he cooked with love and passion. He did everything with a passion you very rarely see in people. Hell he even watched movies, read books, and listened to music with a passion. I remember as a kid he used to always tear up during movies and at songs. Hell, I remember when we were little and he cried at the end of kill bill 2. He even taught himself ASL (for our cousin in another state) and Japanese to damn near FLUENCY. I wanted to learn Spanish so bad in high school and couldn't get past the first grammar lesson. I was honestly in awe of him for that. This kid liked a challenge too, he'd be taking cold showers, sleeping without a blanket in the winter, doing pushups until he literally couldn't lift his arms, seeing how long he can study for, how much money could he make in a week. I think he liked seeing what he could withstand. He was so sentimental. Always believing everyone had so much intrinsic value and getting so upset when things were unfair. When our aunt's dog died he sat there with that dog for an entire day, never moving, just trying to comfort the dog on his last day. A comfort he was not given.

His funeral's on Sunday and I don't know if I'll be able to hold it together.

My family wants me to do the slideshow. I've picked the songs runaway train by soul asylum and yokan by a band called dir en grey (he loved both songs so much always sang or played them). It's so fucking hard looking at the pictures, hearing the melodies or lyrics. I feel like my lungs are bruised from trying to stifle my tears. What hurts even more is that there's less and less pictures of him as the years go on, and looking back, you can really start to see the happiness drain from his eyes, how the hell did we not see it. I can't stop crying for even 10 minutes. I feel like I'm literally suffocating. I just want to scream I'm so angry and sad at the same time. I'm never ever going to see my little brother ever again for the rest of my life. We went to my sister's and hearing the deep, endless sobbing of my nieces will be etched into my brain. Seeing a 4 and 8 year old grieve is unimaginable, they cry just like adults almost. I'm honestly terrified for both of them, especially the toddler, she has no other father figure in her life and he took so much pride in being there for her and she loved him more than anything in the world, even copying his mannerisms. And now she'll never see her uncle again, he won't be there when she graduates high school and college, or when she gets married, or when she has a baby of her own. He'll never be there to pick her up somewhere no questions asked, vet a boyfriend, help her with homework, help her move. He took so much pride in being a good male role model for them and now no matter how much these girls might need their uncle, he will never be there again. Ever.

I keep going back and forth between anger and agony, spending most of my time somewhere in the middle. He was the greatest person I ever knew and how did he die? How did he spend the last moments of his beautiful, precious life? Alone, in agony, in a dark closet. I didn't get to say goodbye to my little brother. All the meals I cooked for him, the days I took care of him when he was sick, all the babysitting, teaching him to drive, all of it.... and I don't even get a fucking goodbye. Just up and leave. How could you do this to me? To all of us? I fucking hate you.

I just don't understand, he was so beautiful. How the hell could he feel ugly? He wanted children so bad and I know they would've been so incredibly smart, kind, beautiful, and capable. Just like he was.

I'd like to share something he wrote that's really stuck with me. I'm considering getting it tattoo'd.

"When I'm too scared to sleep alone, would you stay up with me on the phone? On that road, watch me go. Oh man, I'm pretty far from home. Hold my head against your chest, I'll listen to your heart while you listen to my breath. On that road, watch me go. Oh man, I'm pretty far from home."

I love you so much, Luke.

The comments here are full of foids consoling the poster and saying that this was so unfortunate that this happened. Talking about how depression just 'irrationally strikes.' and doesn't make sense for why some people kill themselves.

However, men in the comment section aren't falling for the same BS anymore.

This is genuienly lifefuel, I felt relieved looking at the comments and seeing guys starting to wake up to women's evil nature and their hypocrisy. The best part? No foid is replying to them! They have nothing to say, because they know that it's the truth. Men as a collective are starting to move forward for once.

I want a fucking crusade against foids. We are at war with foids. Enslave them

I doubt foids are trying to run away from the consequences of their actions. More like embracing it. Look at all the past gen foids who ended up becoming mothers, yet pushed for downright oppressive laws that were going to impact their sons' lives.

I think sexual selection today is way more oppressive than laws

Yeah! Anyone with a brain should be able to tell blackpill going msm is a major fucking net-negative for men. Only possible solution is swiftly overpowering gynocracy physically.
correct. there are two possible scenarios - the one you describe, where things are restored to their right order for the benefit of all of us (and in my belief, for the benefit of humanity as a whole including women), and the other is the contineud descent into promiscuity, consumerism and nihlism. at least ai gfs are assured in the latter scenario i suppose

Men will always out-perform foids. It's just nature. There is no physical way that foids would be able to actually ever establish a society where men are second-class citizens. At least, once enough men wake up from the situation we're in, which is happening exponentially. I highly doubt Chad cares, either.

Im Laughing So Hard GIF

Posts like these and how viral the Whatever podcast are shows more men are waking up. That’s a good thing

Posts like these and how viral the Whatever podcast are shows more men are waking up. That’s a good thing
Precisely. Foids will inevitably try and fight back once they realize their rights are at stake, but when has men vs. foids ever turned out victorious for the foids? Ah, perhaps I was born in the right generation to see this all happen.

Later on, he hung himself.
I wonder if he was a poster here
This is genuienly lifefuel, I felt relieved looking at the comments and seeing guys starting to wake up to women's evil nature and their hypocrisy.
Agreed, It doesn't take a genius to see through their bullshit, and im happy men now feel more comfortable to speak up about it.

We lost another one. Luke seemed like a good dude, may he rest in peace.

I wonder if he was a poster here
I was wondering the same thing. I feel like it's not out of the question at all.

Agreed, It doesn't take a genius to see through their bullshit, and im happy men now feel more comfortable to speak up about it.
Same. It's so nice to see posts on Soyddit out of all places calling women out, and NOT being mass-downvoted. Society is starting to heal.

We lost another one. Luke seemed like a good dude, may he rest in peace.
Perhaps we'll meet again one day.

Precisely. Foids will inevitably try and fight back once they realize their rights are at stake, but when has men vs. foids ever turned out victorious for the foids? Ah, perhaps I was born in the right generation to see this all happen.
Change is inevitable. How soon most men wake up to the nonsense of modern women will determine if it happens in our lifetime or the next ones. When has an oppressive system lasted long term? Very rarely. Especially when the ones being oppressed by the system are actually the stronger ones.

It’s not like I want any violence either. I just want females to realize they aren’t super entitled to more than men are, and they aren’t entitled to a man above their level. So many problems could be solved instantly if women were content with dating their looksmatch. Men are very glad to date a woman on their looks level, but women are raised to think they deserve better, and that’s a problem

IMG 9706

Literally any fucking reason besides women. Fuck his fucking sister for being a naive whore and may his soul rest in peace.

Change is inevitable. How soon most men wake up to the nonsense of modern women will determine if it happens in our lifetime or the next ones. When has an oppressive system lasted long term? Very rarely. Especially when the ones being oppressed by the system are actually the stronger ones.

It’s not like I want any violence either. I just want females to realize they aren’t super entitled to more than men are, and they aren’t entitled to a man above their level. So many problems could be solved instantly if women were content with dating their looksmatch. Men are very glad to date a woman on their looks level, but women are raised to think they deserve better, and that’s a problem
Females would rather die than accept such a reality. They are strictly Chad Only and do not deserve the rights afforded to them.

Females would rather die than accept such a reality. They are strictly Chad Only and do not deserve the rights afforded to them.
It’s just bullshit. It’s no worse for them to date their looksmatch than it is for men, but for some reason they hate it

View attachment 1301661
Literally any fucking reason besides women. Fuck his fucking sister for being a naive whore and may his soul rest in peace.
Wow. Just wow. His suicide note itself even talks about how it was because he knew he was undesirable to females and yet she still goes: 'Hmmm, maybe it was the money...'

God I hate foids so much. I wish she dies a horrible, painful death, and I'm not ashamed to say it.

Wow. Just wow. His suicide note itself even talks about how it was because he knew he was undesirable to females and yet she still goes: 'Hmmm, maybe it was the money...'

God I hate foids so much. I wish she dies a horrible, painful death, and I'm not ashamed to say it.
Atleast I now know that if I roped and left a suicide note about my dating failures I would still get gaslit beyond the grave by my family

To be honest, I didn't know there was a difference.

They want their sons to be cucks & simps, plain and simple. What I find more interesting is how the sister barely cared for her brother despite the fact that he quite literally broke down crying in front of her. She says word by word that she 'Just kind of expected him to move on.'

This is why I will forever prefer my fictional sisters over my real sister, even if it's retarded. Instead of bringing me grief and sadness, I can finally be happy and feel like I have a family. In the real world, sisters don't care about their brothers. The only thing on their mind is Chad and that's where all their affection and love goes towards.

She thought he just 'had a girl here and there.' What a joke. And yet she claims to have been close to him. I hope this whore died instead of the truecel, she's sad now, but she will be moaning Chad's name as she orgasms in bed in a week from now; if she hasn't already, that is.
This. Man is always judged through a foid's lens. There was this supposed blackpilled guy on YT who was talking about how foids' got a 'healthier' attitude towards men because of how quickly they move on. Nobody fucking acknowledges the biological differences and how much a man craves intimacy and a relationship with foids.

Tbh, he does admit it's better to hold foids in contempt than to love them, but his wordings pissed me off because of how he judged men. Only reason foids' attitude can be considered 'healthier' is solely because of men's goodwill.

Last edited:
Foids trying to desperately correct the narritive and make it clear that women ARE NOT AT FAULT YOU SILLY INKWELLS!

Of course, it isn't working:

Brutal NoReply pill.

I actually can't stop posting the stuff I keep finding in this comment section JFL. I might have to start using images instead just so that the page doesn't take 500 years to load because of all the media attachments.

Last edited:
IT won't touch this thread. Mods should pin, I'm curious to see what IT has to say about this.

vile sluts freelancing their way to strawman CITY
What's new for foids? The dude killed himself and all they care about is making sure that women aren't at fault. They're just itching to say that it was Luke's fault but won't say it because even they know they'll be called out for being plain evil.

This just in, women are not at fault! It was the monster in his head.

Sounds like to me like foids are the only monsters here.

He was so sentimental. Always believing everyone had so much intrinsic value and getting so upset when things were unfair. When our aunt's dog died he sat there with that dog for an entire day, never moving, just trying to comfort the dog on his last day. A comfort he was not given.
Holy Shit! This part absolutely pisses me off.
Label him sentimental because you couldn't put yourself in his shoes, like a privileged cannot put themself in the shoes of a poor.
It's an issue or weird if he grieves heavily a pet's death but when foids do it, "oh! how nurturing foids are."

I really hope something bad happens to her and nobody shows any support. Pipe dream tho since she a foid.

Like I really wanna beat this foid to an inch of her life and tell her how sentimental she is being for feeling how unfair it is.

Last edited:
Ragefuel seeing foids comment shit like "oh no depression is no joke, may he rest", instead of taking some fucking responsibility for a change and admit that most of them are cruel towards average and ugly men and would never give them love or intimacy, which is precisely the reason for his suicide.

Holy Shit! This part absolutely pisses me off.
Label him sentimental because you couldn't put yourself in his shoes, like a privileged cannot put themself in the shoes of a poor.
It's an issue or weird if he grieves heavily a pet's death but when foids do it, "oh! how nurturing foids are."

I really hope something bad happens to her and nobody shows any support. Pipe dream tho since she a foid
Can happen, leave it to niggers or street jeet we need moaar of them for thot patrol fuck this Earth.

Ragefuel seeing foids comment shit like "oh no depression is no joke, may he rest", instead of taking some fucking responsibility for a change and admit that most of them are cruel towards average and ugly men and would never give them love or intimacy, which is precisely the reason for his suicide.
Takes a lot of hardwire brain processing for a whore to reach that degree of disillusionment.

Like I really wanna beat this foid to an inch of her life and tell her how sentimental she is being for feeling how unfair it is.
Likewise brother. What I would give to see this whore beat down to her last breath...

For any federal agents, that part was a joke and I would never harm a foid in any manner, I respect the law. Please refer to the post below for further clarification:

Last edited: