Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men Are Under the Perpetual Threat of Getting Cheated On

Shower_Taker

Shower_Taker

Officer
★★
Think about the baseline requirements for a man to even have a chance of getting into a relationship; there’s a threshold for looks, social circle, status (employment etc), wealth, race, personality, cultural compatibility, etc - obviously some areas can overshadow others (i.e. a model-tier guy can be unemployed and get his) but in essence, it’s a TON of hard work.

As if this wasn’t bad enough, then you have to face the reality that as a man, you’re in constant competition with every single guy in your gf’s environment; every co-worker, every uni student, every neighbor, every ‘male friend’ (lol) and so on.

In the face of this reality of being under constant threat of getting cheated on if you slip up or don’t measure up for even a second, I ask the following - is it even worth it to try and become desirable? Me personally, I’ve let myself go in most areas of life, but ultimately I can’t get motivated to try and reach an ‘acceptable’ standard because there’s no way I can compete with men who have decades of social grooming and upwards mobility; I’d get cheated on in a heartbeat.

Anyone else on the same boat?

It's not even worth getting into a relationship anymore.

Truth it’ll be hard to keep a relationship if we ever get a chance.

Cant get cheated on if you are single.
Can't really get cheated on if you dgaf either really.

I'm being as serious as a heart attack when I say this. I honestly think you guys overestimate the amount of cheating that women do.

I'm being as serious as a heart attack when I say this. I honestly think you guys overestimate the amount of cheating that women do.
exactly there are still loyal bitches

exactly there are still loyal bitches

Even chad gets cheated on these days for a better chad.

I blame online dating which has made it 100x easier for femoids to find people who mog their partners and 1000x easier for them to get away with their unfaithfulness

Believe it or not. Sometimes women cheat on men with guys that are less attractive then their current partners. I'm serious .

It's not always as simple as mogging a guy in looks. tbh

I was thinking about this. Even if we managed to escape inceldom, there's no hope for future relationships. You have to be someone like Francisco Lachowski or any other rich male model. Being rich isn't enough. Only in countries where there's punishment for adultery it would work.

It's not a threat it's a guarantee

I was thinking about this. Even if we managed to escape inceldom, there's no hope for future relationships. You have to be someone like Francisco Lachowski or any other rich male model. Being rich isn't enough. Only in countries where there's punishment for adultery it would work.
Yeah getting into LTR is the comparably easy part. Keeping thr LTR is where it gets hard. And it js not about cheating,it is about them just outright dumping you.