Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "men are too horny"

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
Men have lower standards for the most part. Yes, a portion of those are quite horny so yes they'll be called out more often.

However, this tricks people into thinking foids aren't as horny and are more classy.
FALSE
They are just as horny, but are simply more selective. They pop up to chads saying the most flirty shit they can think of, and rarely gets called out (actually if anything they're positively reinforced by the chads reciprocating).

If guys said the exact same shit to foids, the message would be screenshotted and posted onto a fucking subreddit, having hordes of people call them creepy. This results in guys trying their best to entertain m'lady with one-liner jokes (copy and pasted from r/jokes [:soy:]), and basically showing that they don't deserve to be deemed creepy but rather friendly instead.
THIS IS HOW ORBITERS ARE CREATED
Also: whilst these orbiters are politely orbiting m'foid, these same foids are sending obherrant messages to chads.

Tbh, guys should stop enabling foids from having these double standards. Too bad whiteknights exist on a large scale

Last edited:
Ok sorry I will remove a sexual urge which I have no control of unless I castrate myself for your liking.

Aha.

OP you’re coping hard and you know it

I use to think most females weren’t as horny as men until you and some others on this site opened my eyes.

All men who receive horny messages from females should screenshot them and expose them for who they are.

women are so horny for chads only. Men can fuck anything tbh.

These bitches would be hornier than a bull if they didn't get chad dick for a month