Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Men are the submissive gender

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
There is a contradiction between the notion that men are the dominant and stronger gender, and the state of gender relations right now: pretty much all men are foid worshippers and most are simps/cucks. I see a lot of lamentation about this, like "oh men are so much stronger than foids we could totally just make them into our slaves". Yes, we could make foids our slaves. But the problem for me is that we don't.

A man's relationship to a woman is like agriculture. At the surface level, it appears as if man domesticated wheat. But actually, it was wheat which domesticated man. It is because of agriculture that we live contained in cities, controlled by globohomo, and turned into soy cucks. In contrast, man in nature is free and has innate goodness.

Likewise, it appears as if a man is dominant over his foid. But really, it is his foid that is wearing the pants in the relationship. The fundamental paradox of masculinity is that a man must walk a fine line of being a foid worshipper while appearing like he has stoic indifference to his longing for female validation. Because if you make it seem like you need too much attention from foids, you come off as desperate and abject. But even this putting on of airs is indicative of the deeper foid worshipping instinct. The social scene is just a charade of foid worship feigning indifference.

Ultimately, every man who wants a relationship is just desiring his own subjugation. It makes no difference if you are chad, incel, or normie in this respect, as they are all slaves to foids and will abase themselves to get in a relationship. The only way to maintain your freedom, and your dignity, is to reject foid worship and thus reject relationships.

Last edited:
true words spoken
i only want power, i want foids as my slaves, i want them to fear me, not “love” me
my main goal in life is to keep my dignity - i will not bow down, especially for cumdumpsters

Not until I get to violently dominate a foid on bed

Very based and true post.
Men who surrender control of their happiness and emotions to foids are the weakest of all people.

i wonder if it's from the kikes putting flouride in our water and soy in our food

I agree OP. Pretty much all normies who seek of a relationship have to foid worship in some way. Women are ultimately the enablers of all sexual / romantic relationship involving normies, because they are almost always the objective of which normies will hunt and compete for (high value men being the exception). The average woman has extremely much more leverage in the sex / dating market than average men. The only exception to this condition is Chad and normies with massive social status / wealth (like internet celebrities, rap superstars, rock superstars, sports personalities etc)

Without the women's tendency to agree to establish a sexual / romantic relation with man, the man would only have two options: 1) accept their failure to win over the woman and cope in eternal celibacy, or 2) resort to coercive / violent methods to acquire sex from women (like rape, transactional sex, blackmail etc etc.). Ultimately in a civilized society, it is the man who is at the mercy of the women in the context of a sexual / romantic relationship, because it is the woman who has the power to deny what is more sought after by normies.

The average woman has the power to control / deny access to a much higher demanded resource in the sex / dating economy, than what the man has the power to control / deny access to. Because the average woman has the sexual resource that is in much more demand than the sexual resource that is possessed by the average man.

The average woman possesses the sexual asset that many men desire to the extent men will compete and kill each other for it. Whereas only the men who are high-tier in looks (which is the minority of men) possess the sexual asset that is highly demanded by women to the extent women will compete for it. The fact that the average women receives way more social validation on SM platforms (like IG, TikTok, Snap) than men when it comes to looks / genetics, is a direct testament to this sexual-economic condition.

Islam is the solution:feelsdevil:

in a civilized society, it is the man who is at the mercy of the women in the context of a sexual / romantic relationship, because it is the woman who has the power to deny what is more sought after by normies.
This is 100% TRUE!!! If we didn't have cops and law enforcement, it would be the other way around

Truer words have never been spoken. High iq thread, op

Dumb pseudo intellectual thread.

incels dont have a gender

tl;dr simps are a bigger threat to the dating market than foids :feelskek:

It's just mental illness brain wiring. Think about it men who inject T or steroids get more gayer if they already had it from beginning

Even ancient warrior greeks used to bang boys so I say it's mental illness.
It seems like back in the day tho a majority men weren’t so submissive and soy like they are now. Like they kept their wives in check and won wars and didn’t contribute to a gynocentric society

Of course at that time masculinity was very important and you were taught to always be strong and treated with respect and taught discipline since childhood.

The soy and estrogen thing does help but it's not the cause, childhood trauma, the world right now and many other things causing this no matter how high T you are it can affect you which is a big problem and feminism knows about this.
The kikes are poisoning young minds in schools, pumping estrogen and flouride into our bodies, testosterone levels are going down, and the submissive cucks are allowing it to happen. The men who stand against it are outnumbered

is that michael mando in ur avi

I honestly don't want to be dominant. These foids have mentally fucked me up so badly, that I would rather be taken care of, instead of taking care of a woman. This does not mean that I am a simp though. I never DM women at all, really. And talking to them IRL? Yeah, not trying to get locked up jfl :feelskek:

the state of gender relations right now: pretty much all men are foid worshippers and most are simps/cucks
The fundamental paradox of masculinity is that a man must walk a fine line of being a foid worshipper while appearing like he has stoic indifference to his longing for female validation. Because if you make it seem like you need too much attention from foids, you come off as desperate and abject. But even this putting on of airs is indicative of the deeper foid worshipping instinct. The social scene is just a charade of foid worship feigning indifference.

Ultimately, every man who wants a relationship is just desiring his own subjugation. It makes Ino difference if you are chad, incel, or normie in this respect, as they are all slaves to foids and will abase themselves to get in a relationship. The only way to maintain your freedom, and your dignity, is to reject foid worship and thus reject relationships.
Today I went outside and thought about it. Your observation is just too true OP.

Any instance in which man seek relationship with foid, can be dumbed down to plain foid worship. To some degree, you have to be a foid worshiper to desire sexual partnership with foid under the condition where she constantly has the power and freedom to deny you of sex / her company. It really is just a massive charade of foid worship and submissive behavior by men.

Last edited:
In modern relationships this is definitely true.

Dumb pseudo intellectual thread.

True, this ignores all the simping toilets do for Chad's. Relationships have power dynamics and toilets hold power over most men, but desireable men with options actually can choose to leave a relationship and therefore toilets hold no power.

until chad comes along, yes

If you say so...

True, this ignores all the simping toilets do for Chad's. Relationships have power dynamics and toilets hold power over most men, but desireable men with options actually can choose to leave a relationship and therefore toilets hold no power.
Most men just can’t chose, have no options and therefore they have to fight to keep a roastie and bc she has endless of options, she can chill the fuck out

There is a contradiction between the notion that men are the dominant and stronger gender, and the state of gender relations right now: pretty much all men are foid worshippers and most are simps/cucks. I see a lot of lamentation about this, like "oh men are so much stronger than foids we could totally just make them into our slaves". Yes, we could make foids our slaves. But the problem for me is that we don't.

A man's relationship to a woman is like agriculture. At the surface level, it appears as if man domesticated wheat. But actually, it was wheat which domesticated man. It is because of agriculture that we live contained in cities, controlled by globohomo, and turned into soy cucks. In contrast, man in nature is free and has innate goodness.

Likewise, it appears as if a man is dominant over his foid. But really, it is his foid that is wearing the pants in the relationship. The fundamental paradox of masculinity is that a man must walk a fine line of being a foid worshipper while appearing like he has stoic indifference to his longing for female validation. Because if you make it seem like you need too much attention from foids, you come off as desperate and abject. But even this putting on of airs is indicative of the deeper foid worshipping instinct. The social scene is just a charade of foid worship feigning indifference.

Ultimately, every man who wants a relationship is just desiring his own subjugation. It makes no difference if you are chad, incel, or normie in this respect, as they are all slaves to foids and will abase themselves to get in a relationship. The only way to maintain your freedom, and your dignity, is to reject foid worship and thus reject relationships.
View attachment 651079
Based and high IQ
I agree OP. Pretty much all normies who seek of a relationship have to foid worship in some way. Women are ultimately the enablers of all sexual / romantic relationship involving normies, because they are almost always the objective of which normies will hunt and compete for (high value men being the exception). The average woman has extremely much more leverage in the sex / dating market than average men. The only exception to this condition is Chad and normies with massive social status / wealth (like internet celebrities, rap superstars, rock superstars, sports personalities etc)

Without the women's tendency to agree to establish a sexual / romantic relation with man, the man would only have two options: 1) accept their failure to win over the woman and cope in eternal celibacy, or 2) resort to coercive / violent methods to acquire sex from women (like rape, transactional sex, blackmail etc etc.). Ultimately in a civilized society, it is the man who is at the mercy of the women in the context of a sexual / romantic relationship, because it is the woman who has the power to deny what is more sought after by normies.

The average woman has the power to control / deny access to a much higher demanded resource in the sex / dating economy, than what the man has the power to control / deny access to. Because the average woman has the sexual resource that is in much more demand than the sexual resource that is possessed by the average man.

The average woman possesses the sexual asset that many men desire to the extent men will compete and kill each other for it. Whereas only the men who are high-tier in looks (which is the minority of men) possess the sexual asset that is highly demanded by women to the extent women will compete for it. The fact that the average women receives way more social validation on SM platforms (like IG, TikTok, Snap) than men when it comes to looks / genetics, is a direct testament to this sexual-economic condition.
Based and high IQ

What is going on, it's literally like I'm reading my own thoughts. Why are you so based?

Ultimately in a civilized society, it is the man who is at the mercy of the women in the context of a sexual / romantic relationship, because it is the woman who has the power to deny what is more sought after by normies.
In a civilized society that doesn't force non chads to pay taxes that contribute to rostie hypergamy and degeneracy, non chad men would have more options and inceldom would be a lot rarer.

It's only because of (((modern))) western society, men are submissive to women.

Last edited:
men are not the submissive ones it is just double standards that men are seen as disgusting ugly, worthless. while women are queens beautiful and has everything to do with toxic simp male energy. as a man you are always attacked on your security while women get praise for doing nothing.

I would love to be dominant with women, but really don’t feel like having some pigs knee digging into my neck.

The kikes are poisoning young minds in schools, pumping estrogen and flouride into our bodies, testosterone levels are going down, and the submissive cucks are allowing it to happen. The men who stand against it are outnumbered
:feelsclown::bigbrain:

There is a contradiction between the notion that men are the dominant and stronger gender, and the state of gender relations right now: pretty much all men are foid worshippers and most are simps/cucks.

It's just brainwashing for recent generations and only specifically in the west

Russians and Jaimaicans, for example, tend to beat the crap out of their women.
Yes, even in the west, but far more prominently in their own countries.

In some SEA countries and areas in China I expect men also still beat their women

And in many countries, foids still accept their gender role as wife/mother and do not interfere with their husbands.

The natural order of things is men are dominant and women are submissive.
If you see how they interact with Chads you would see that it is basically coded into their DNA and they cannot escape it.

Foids in particular who are in dominant positions, or do not have kids tend to be extremely irrational
depressed, and realistically behave like they are bipolar

Even if on some abstract level they desire to be dominant it requires repressing their nature and hormones
this makes them mentally (and probably physically) sick

Considering how many men don't have a backbone at all and they simp for women and think women can do no wrong, it seems to be that way. And these men actively want to be submissive to women.

Any ugly guy who has self-respect will not find a woman, because he's ugly and he's not going to simp, so he's going to end up being alone. I've seen so so many instances where girls publicly shame their boyfriends, and then they call this "love." Happens all the time. Never seen it happen the other way around though, which could be just coincidence, who knows.

Incel trait: you have self-respect and you refuse to simp.

men are not the submissive ones it is just double standards that men are seen as disgusting ugly, worthless. while women are queens beautiful and has everything to do with toxic simp male energy. as a man you are always attacked on your security while women get praise for doing nothing.
They are in today's world.
Maybe they weren't in the past and maybe just to some extent.

No it doesn't. He is clearly stating that there are very few desired men at top that have power over women.

Nietzsche says that when going to woman man should bring his whip.

If this is true why is Lou Salome holding the whip?

View attachment 653588
Nietzsche was giga simp. I don't get how normies can worship him. He was an incel too, but simp above all.

Last edited:
I have a slightly different opinion. I think us men in general are just a slave to our own sex drives (which is a higher than a woman's anyways). There was even a study of women with high T that had higher sex drive than women with lower T.

I'd say it's mostly about testosterone/sex-drive.

View attachment 651079
The biggest flaw in your thesis that you've overlooked is the fact that the kind of faux masculinity you mention is a very recent phenomenon, thanks to feminism changing the culture. Even in Western nations, which are all currently infected by feminist ideology, pre-feminist masculinity in those countries was comparable to places in the world today where feminism has practically zero influence (Russia, China, Middle East, Africa).

The reason behind the secret simping is because women have been given an enormous amount of power, both legally in institutions and a raised status in culture, which means that the men in these countries need to tow the line or else face severe consequences. Why do you think husbands become such submissive cucks to do anything to please their wives? Divorce and alimony laws. They're also vilified and shamed, if their women leave them ("you couldn't satisfy her," "you're not a real man" etc.).

What happens when a wife acts like a cunt in the Middle East or Africa? The husband yells at the wife, tells her to cut the shit, and might even slap her. Then she fucks off after being reminded of her place.

I have a slightly different opinion. I think us men in general are just a slave to our own sex drives (which is a higher than a woman's anyways). There was even a study of women with high T that had higher sex drive than women with lower T.

I'd say it's mostly about testosterone/sex-drive.
Yeah I agree, mens' sex drives is too high to the point of making us slaves to it.

Tesla IQ post from OP

tbh there are matriachal societies where males have no value. and the foid decides which man gets to breed with her.

Only soys/normies who have to have 6 figures to attract a landwhale

Sounds like a feminist libtard cope to me. Men are only submissive house negros now because they've been conditioned since birth to be like that by the gynocentric globohomo zeitgeist.

View attachment 651079
Foids have a triple nature.

They desire:
1 -- a dominant Chad that will brutalize her, inseminate her, and discard her with extreme prejudice.
2 -- a submissive betabuxx cuck the foid can exploit at leisure and later discard with extreme prejudice.
3 -- extreme distancing from any and all omega males, using them as punching bags and scapegoats.

~98% of men can only interact with foids in varying flavors of role #2 --- from the "pretend bad boy" who is later tamed, to the "romantic turbocuck who is submissive from the get-go" --- 95% of them end the same way: getting divorce-raped after enduring decades of an insufferable domestic situation, but some ~5% have almost, but not quite, entirely boring (but not hellish) marriages.

Then we have ~1% of Chads at the top, and the bottom ~1% is comprised of omega males / truecels / mentalcels.

Last edited:
All this because of sex drive

Probably true for sane minded people.
I dunno, i just want to rape and kill but i don't want to be locked in jail :cryfeels:

Men are dominant (by nature), we have become submissive due to social conditioning, elites want men to simp for women because when men simp for women, they work harder than usual to provide for her and will provide for her even when she isn’t giving anything of value in return. The harder men work, the more society advances.

Andrew Tate came to wake men up from being submissive (which the elites of society are responsible for, through their brainwashing and programming). Andrew Tate inspires men to reconnect with their dominant nature, which threatens the status quo because strong men (if united) have the power to overthrow the elites and change the system to once again benefit males (as was the case for most of human history).