Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are successful - not because of patriarchy...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
They are successful because of matriarchy!

Let me explain: A woman has fullfilled her purpose in life once she crawls out of her mother's vagina as a baby because she is born with the ability to breed.

A man in contrast has to earn his place in life. If the woman can breed then he at least needs to feed her. That means his entire value as a person is derived from his ability to feed. This is what makes him a human. This is what gives him the right to breath.

And this is why men are successful business men and women are not. Because women don't need to. Women are already sufficienty successful just for having the ability to breed. The reason why men are successful in business is because women are living life in cheat mode.

Men are the ones that need to fight to deserve their place in life. You need to sweat, bleed and cry tears to be worth anything. Woman are valuable just because they have the resource of breeding plus the resource is limited to once per 9 months.

So if men are successful in any field it is because they fought hard for it. And they deserve it very much. I respect every successful man that is out there and fighting his fight. Hell, I even respect every man that is LDARing but at least staying alive despite all the hardships men go through.

Don't let anyone fool you into believing we are living in a patriarchy. And be proud of being men. You exist because you fucking earn it every day. Not because you have a vagina.

women privilege

Most of us are sub6 so we have it extra hard.

Whereas a foid can be successful by marrying a rich guy

This is some lifefuel for me thanks

Testosterone.
Testostyrone