Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are smarter than women

K

Kaptain Kirk

Planet Earth
-
You must be wondering, how can this possibly be true?

Analyzing the sexes through an evolutionary perspective, it is very unlikely that the outcome of two groups which evolved differently turned out to be the same, which means one of them has to be smarter than the other, and it happens to be men.

In what way are men smarter than women?

There is no precise way of measuring intelligence, yet scientific research has interesting findings of how groups vary in reasoning skills, problem-solving tasks, working memory, pattern recognition, and abstract thinking.

The world's most popular method of measuring one's cognitive capacity is the intelligence quotient test, also known as IQ. The genetic impact on the intelligence variation among individuals is still unknown, but scientific studies suggest it is somewhere between 50% and 90%.

Studies have shown that men score slightly higher than women on intelligence tests. An advantage of 5 IQ points. Men also show greater variance in scores when compared to women, which means that there are significantly more highly intelligent men than highly intelligent women.

There is some correlation between height and intelligence. According to several studies, tall people tend to score higher than their shorter counterparts on IQ tests, which is also why men tend to score higher than women. Men are taller than women, on average.

You are thinking, IQ tests don't measure creativity.

You might be right, but there is an easy way to measure creativity: inventions.

Men are responsible for nearly all major inventions and scientific accomplishments. Civilization itself was created by men. Almost everything that exists around you was invented by men.

You are saying, it's because women were historically oppressed.

First of all, the difference in achievements is mainly genetic. I think you are able to conclude the same if you've made it this far. Secondly, even in the modern world where women have entered the workforce and academia, men still outperform women in terms of innovation and creativity. Finally, the odds of thousands of years of human evolution producing two different groups with the exact same level of intelligence are zero.

In addition, think about cultures around the world for a second. Is it just a coincidence that women were historically seen as less intelligent than men? Where does this perception come from?

Some civilizations were more advanced than others, there are hundreds of ethnicities with their own religions out there and racial differences in cultures all around the world, but curiously almost, if not all of them had this perception.
Doesn't this unlikely consensus ring a bell?

In the Middle Ages, women were deemed intellectually and physically inferior. There is now enough evidence to suggest that women are indeed less intelligent than men. The physical superiority of men is also well-documented, although self-evident.

This does not mean, however, that women were generally slaved or exploited by men nor that they should be. Women were, in fact, taken care of. They were considered to be more than children, but less than men. Of course, some men mistreated and abused women, yet this was the exception rather than the rule.

Your argument is that we are all human.

That's true. We are all human. So are children. Are they generally as physically strong and intellectually competent as adults? Of course not.

Babies literally crap themselves to death if no one looks after them. Even adolescents don't have fully developed brains to make important life decisions. Physically or intellectually impaired adults will never outperform physically or intellectually competent adults in physical or intellectual tests, broadly speaking.

The fact that we are all human does not prevent us from having huge differences.
Children are inferior to adults. Women are inferior to men. This is just reality.

Men are smarter than foids.

Men are smarter than foids.
This.

Also worths to mention that smartcels and highiqcels live in constant pain knowing how a dumbass foid creature destroys their emotional life so ez. lol

I read that average men IQ among countries is usually higher than foids by like 1-3 points. So yeah men are truly smarter.

This is unadulterated gigacope. Not to mention any IQ advantage an incel could have had by virtue of being male is counteracted by the fact that 1) incels have a higher probability of intellectual disability, and 2) attractive people are more intelligent on average.

That said, even if you have a slightly higher IQ, normies and foids have a higher quality of life and are generally happier for obvious reasons.

Would you pick 5 IQ points and lifelong discomfort and resentment or having a life? I think we all know the answer to that.

You dont even need to look at studies and evidences, if women was smarter or even in the same level we would see societies that were build based on matriarchy suceed over the patriarchal ones.
If they are the same level/above, patriarchal society wouldnt even exist back in the days, and for the fall of some of these societies, men (cucks) have to get in and help these retards because they couldnt do it alone :feelshaha:

This is unadulterated gigacope.

No, it is science.

Not to mention any IQ advantage an incel could have had by virtue of being male is counteracted by the fact that 1) incels have a higher probability of intellectual disability,

That is true, but my text does not have anything to do with inceldom other than being posted on an incel forum.

That is also true.

That said, even if you have a slightly higher IQ, normies and foids have a higher quality of life and are generally happier for obvious reasons.

We know that. My goal is to demonstrate how men are indeed more intelligent than women. This forum has active readers who might benefit from our posts. Me as an example. Before considering to join, I was learning a lot just by reading threads.

Don't mind me, I'm just making my intellectual contribution to the forum.

That is true, but my text does not have anything to do with inceldom other than being posted on an incel forum.
You should have posted in one of the two off-topic subforums instead of "Inceldom Discussion". That would be the first step in making an intellectual contribution.

You should have posted in one of the two off-topic subforums instead of "Inceldom Discussion". That would be the first step in making an intellectual contribution.

You have a point, but my main target is the active readers and from what I have seen, most of them don't pass by the sewers or the lounge so this is the only place I'm confident they'll be reading.

You have a point, but my main target is the active readers and from what I have seen, most of them don't pass by the sewers or the lounge so this is the only place I'm confident they'll be reading.
Admins need to make one off-topic subforum dedicated to knowledge exchange/philosophy, the lounge is too casual and i wont even talk about the sewers.

there's no issue posting this thread on here.

Admins need to make one off-topic subforum dedicated to knowledge exchange/philosophy, the lounge is too casual and i wont even talk about the sewers.
there's no issue posting this thread on here.

True, plus I think we could have an opposing views section in the near future. Many bluepillers' questions could be answered by our members.

That would be great, except I don't have much faith in there being a trove of quality content without broken English and schizoid drivel.

This thread seems intentionally crafted for sticky clout / Must-Read thread elevation and I was already teetering on the edge with what to think about Kaptain Kirk here. Possible infiltrator? We'll have to wait and see.

This is unadulterated gigacope. Not to mention any IQ advantage an incel could have had by virtue of being male is counteracted by the fact that 1) incels have a higher probability of intellectual disability, and 2) attractive people are more intelligent on average.

Would you pick 5 IQ points and lifelong discomfort and resentment or having a life? I think we all know the answer to that.
''For each participant, we used electronic calipers to measure the right and left sides of 10 body features (foot width, ankle width, wrist width, elbow width, ear width, ear length, index finger length, middle finger length, third finger length, and little finger length) to the nearest 0.01 mm. As is usual in FA studies, each side of each body feature was measured twice and then averaged to give a reliable measure.''

This has nothing to do with attractiveness

That would be great, except I don't have much faith in there being a trove of quality content without broken English and schizoid drivel.
Full of retards here that think: "the most blackpilled you are the better" which is actually true but some start to go insane and make stupid assumptions, which make real blackpilled men look like retards.

This thread seems intentionally crafted for sticky clout / Must-Read thread elevation
Dont really matters as soon at is a good thread, also getting "clout" in this site sounds like the most retarded thing someone could do, i lurk here since 2018 and i dont remember shit like this happening.

and I was already teetering on the edge with what to think about Kaptain Kirk here. Possible infiltrator? We'll have to wait and see.
Every person here can be one infiltrator, i dont trust nobody in this site, not even mods.
You also created your account 2 days ago, you are on the same boat as him :feelshaha:

This has nothing to do with attractiveness
You're right. I was rushing through scientific citations earlier and the article misrepresented the finding in summary. I took it at face value. Although if someone is very symmetrical everywhere else on their body there is then, I suspect, a higher likelihood that their face will also conform to that genetic tendency they exhibit. It'd be interesting to know if there was a real study of some kind about this.

That's one of the reasons why chess is divided into the woman and men section.

wheat waffles is smarter than me , im dumber than most, even most women mog my iq

The standard deviation for male IQ is much larger than for females. Dark triads in the left tail of the normal distribution generally have low IQ.

:feelsLightsaber:

Attachments

• sci-14.jpg
    sci-14.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 37
Men are smarter than foids, just check +95% of nobel prices on science (literature and peace was made to help woman out), 99% of top Chess players, +95% of e-sports or any game based on logical choice. +95 % in every intellectual or creativy discpiline that matters, even gays are way more intelligent than woman.
woman also cant be on the top of hilarious, an imporant aspect to mesaure intelligence

Last edited: