Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Men are more likely to commit suicide

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I decided to separate excerpts from paragraphs I found in internet articles that address male depression.

Why the hell are so few people talking about it? people really don't care about men's mental health.

I recommend you read.

• Depression can look like anger.

Melancholy or excessive sadness is characteristic of depression and can be prevalent among men. They also feel growing or protective in attitude, anger, irritability, reckless attitudes. This is a reaction to heightened emotions, says[UWSL] https://www.health.com/[/UWSL]

• men tend to be silent.

Research indicates that men are more likely to seek professional help and are reluctant to talk about depression. They also tend to minimize their symptoms. Often, this happens because of the fear of being judged or embarrassing. Mental health stigma often prevents people from receiving treatment.

• About 11,000 people take their own lives every year in Brazil

Data show that 62% of suicides were caused by hanging. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

According to the first epidemiological bulletin on suicide, released today (21) by the Ministry of Health, between 2011 and 2016, 62,804 people took their own lives in the country, 79% of them are men and 21% are women.

Man, this is brutal.

• Brazilian documentary addresses The silence observed among men.

It's not some big male conspiracy, it's how we were raised. Most of us have been trained to repress what we feel, bear the brunt, and face life like salpha males. :chad::chad::chad:

Last edited:
Yeah, once I made a thread about it, it is a huge difference between male and female suicide.

I try and stay positive…but gotta admit, suicide is a comforting thought.

This is why I can't grasp how can anyone be so mentally retarded to believe in the "patriarchy"
The west is something else

I don't need to read all that to know it's true

Men are more likely to be murdered, men are more likely to be incarcerated, men are more likely to become homeless, men are more likely to be killed in military action, men are more likely to commit suicide.

Now tell me more about “male privilege” you low iq normie bluepillers

Men are more likely to be murdered, men are more likely to be incarcerated, men are more likely to become homeless, men are more likely to be killed in military action, men are more likely to commit suicide.

:yes:

women don't seem to have existential thoughts and they have social supports for coping

Which is why I don't give a fuck when foids get raped and murdered.

Hell, seeing foids accidentally fall off a building and dying without having kids is satisfying. Especially if she's pregnant.

h8htwlmu0u341.jpg
Can any polishcels explain this? Wtf:shock:

If I was living in Brazil I'd want to kill myself as well.

In a perfect fair equal world we wouldn't have any of this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back