Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men are disposable

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Men are disposable that’s why we’re always put last during a disaster because Muh women and children are more Important nobody cares about men dying in war because there’s millions and billions more waiting to take there place men are only seen as utilities nothing more than that the minute you lose your job and become useless to society that’s when you lose your value as a human being nobody will respect not women not men not even children your duty as a man is to provide and what do you get in return absolutely nothing

@Autistic Uggo
As I said in your last thread (before accidentally deleting it). "Women and children first" is universally agreed upon dictum across all cultures. Even if you tried to preserve your own life in the event of a catastrophy, an army of men would ensure all the women get out first. The male disposabilitypill is brutal.

The average man can be tossed aside. As they say, sperm is cheap and eggs are expensive.

Hate this shit so much, anyone who says "women and children first" need to rope and make the world a better place.

Water wet, water wet, water wet, water wet.

Men are brainwashed cucks.
Women manipulate below 8 men as they wish and I must admit - toilets would be stupid if they didnt use their charm to manupulate men.

If society wants to treat men as disposable, I want to be reimbursed. Otherwise its just exploitation.