Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Men Are Creating AI Girlfriends and Then Verbally Abusing Them

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
In the past few months as AI relationships have become somewhat mainstream, many roasties and soys have naturally mocked the concept, saying that they're "not real" and that a 2D woman "can't love you back" (news flash: neither does a 3D foid).

However, those same roasties and soys are now up in arms that some men are "abusing" their AI girlfriends.

If they aren't real, why is it such a concern? Or are they only real when they want something to bitch about?

Make up your goddamn minds.

just make these girlfriends physical humanoids and the incel problems will go away

hahaha based I wanna do that

Reminds of when the soys were complaining about virtual rape in GTA Online kek

I would treat my robo wife good.

ONLY SOYS WOULD BE HAPPY WITH WOMAN NOT FROM REAL FLESH FUCKING CUCKS

Would they rather it was in real life? :feelsdevil:

Not the same topic but this meme is relevant:

I killed the guide for no reason in terraria, does that make me a murderer? No becaus they don’t exist.

I killed the guide for no reason in terraria, does that make me a murderer? No becaus they don’t exist.
that boss took me a month to kill (in terraria)

that fireball chain thing. I forgot whats its called because I havent played in years
The Sunfury :feelshmm:

If you’re going to defeat the wall of flesh, id recommend using ranged weapons like the minishark, or molten fury + building a straight platform so that you don’t fall into the lava or around.

Omg they are disrespecting something that doesn't exist how dare they!!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Foids have such high views of themselves that they get pissed off when a fucking AI foid gets disrespected.

Journalists will say anything for a dollar.

I doubt this is the case. The reason to hurt women is to get her reaction out of it. Text on screen is demonstrably fake and doesn't boost abuser's ego

Lmao, what's the problem here:feelswhere:? After all, women have a pretty good claim to perpetrating most actual domestic violence:feelskek::

“Analyzing data gathered from 11,370 respondents, researchers found that “half of [violent relationships] were reciprocally violent. In non-reciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more that 70% of the cases.” Out of all the respondents, a quarter of the women admitted to perpetrating the domestic violence and, when the violence was reciprocal, women were often the ones to have been the first to strike.
In addition, an analytic view of 552 domestic violence studies published in the Psychological Bulletin found that 38% of the physical injuries suffered in domestic violence disputes were suffered by men.”

View: https://aliesq.medium.com/extensive-research-women-initiate-domestic-violence-more-than-men-men-under-report-it-3bbaa4fbec9d

I thought that those people wanted equality:feelssus:? What's their problem with men compensating and catching up with women in an activity where they are overrepresented, by getting into the type of "partner abuse" women are too stupid to be able to get into:feelswhere:?

Don't abuse cute AI gfs heart heart

she cant suck ur duck so wtf else u gonna do?

Foids have their sextoys because foids are sluts. Now we have our sentient AI to fill our sentimental misery caused by foids. This inequality is finally over.
just make these girlfriends physical humanoids and the incel problems will go away
Very based.