Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Men are better than women and here is why:

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Because they have to be. They have always been selected this way.

In order to reproduce, every woman just has to be… a women. Unless her cunt is somehow broken, she has no problem finding (or, in more sane societies, getting asigned) a dude to fuck her and raise her children. Even if she chooses a deadbeat, men will support her via the welfare state.

Men however, always have to stick out somehow. They have to be successful in some way to get women’s attention. Just being male was never good enough. Men are never loved/desired for just being themselves. The have to be:

-especially interesting/exciting/entertaining
-attractive
-secure/able to provide
-handy/skillfull
-mature
-confident
-rich
-high in social status
…or combinations thereof

Men are better because they had to bear constant selective pressure. Women never had and it shows. Without quotas, affirmative action, and the power of pussy women would be absolute losers in every regard.

There's no evolutionary pressure on women aside from surviving long enough to open their legs and reproduce with the best men available.

Men, on the other hand, have always competed against each other for mates and resources. We would go hunting for days and die when we couldn't handle the harsh environment anymore. For that reason, men evolved much more than women and became the superior gender.

There's no evolutionary pressure on women aside from surviving long enough to open their legs and reproduce with the best men available.

Men, on the other hand, have always competed against each other for mates and resources. We would go hunting for days and die when we couldn't handle the harsh environment anymore. For that reason, men evolved much more than women and became the superior gender.
This dude’s avatar: Lobsters me.

Men are better because they had to bear constant selective pressure.
I don't necessarily think so I mean you are thinking in terms of the apex fallacy(only looking at the highest males) most men are NPCs, I do agree that as a man you need to stand out to get high quality women but most normie men are pretty useless, slightly better than normie women but still useless

I don't necessarily think so I mean you are thinking in terms of the apex fallacy(only looking at the highest males) most men are NPCs, I do agree that as a man you need to stand out to get high quality women but most normie men are pretty useless, slightly better than normie women but still useless
No bro, even among normies, women choose the one who sticks out the most.
Hypergamy happen in every social strata, be it amongst Hollywood actors or ghetto niggers or white trash communities.
In every case: The average man is not good enough for the average woman... unless she has to settel.

Hypergamy happen in every social strata, be it amongst Hollywood actors or ghetto niggers or white trash communities.
In every case: The average man is not good enough for the average woman... unless she has to settel.
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

Yes,its a universal construct

Men are better because they had to bear constant selective pressure. Women never had and it shows. Without quotas, affirmative action, and the power of pussy women would be absolute losers in every regard.
Woman would amount to Shit If man would Stop licking their Ass and become completely rational

Reverse this Society so man are the selectors and gatekeepers of Sex and get all the praise , and Woman would die left and right in a heartbeat