Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Men are bashed for expressing emotions...

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
... because feeling emotions is part of being a human.
But in order to form relationships with females men need to abandon emotions or otherwise they wouldn't find a common language with a heartless emotionless cold-blooded biological robots.

@GeckoBus

Emotional Chad slays

... because feeling emotions is part of being a human.
But in order to form relationships with females men need to abandon emotions or otherwise they wouldn't find a common language with a heartless emotionless cold-blooded biological robots.

@GeckoBus
kys fsggot

kys fsggot
Shut up dumbass. You can't even post without mistakes which shows your poor self-control and impulsivity - feminine traits.

Shut up dumbass. You can't even post without mistakes which shows your poor self-control and impulsivity - feminine traits.
fucking I am angry about not having access to a pussy I am the only non cucked user on here

Gte off my ass faggot.
IMG 2056

you really are a disgusting jite.
Yeah I like partying using drug if it’s someone else pay for them and fucking hooker and sex harass holes (in mein kraft) heil Hitler

Yeah I like partying using drug if it’s someone else pay for them and fucking hooker and sex harass holes (in mein kraft) heil Hitler
Okay SinerGOOGUE Whoreshiper.
refrain from tormenting the local janitor with your swastikkka painting on dem wallz.

imagine woman where bashed around " for showing Emotions , or Throwing Fits .

Now that would be funny :feelskek:

imagine woman where bashed around " for showing Emotions , or Throwing Fits .

Now that would be funny :feelskek:
it would be more justified too because women almost always use their emotions to cheat their way into the capitalist system

Okay SinerGOOGUE Whoreshiper.
refrain from tormenting the local janitor with your swastikkka painting on dem wallz.
fucking I’ll do what I want