Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Men and toilets with ADHD have higher sexual desire, more sex partners, less orgasms, and less sex in LTR's

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...nces-your-sex-life-and-intimate-relationships

Both men and toilets have with ADHD are both hornier and desire sex more while at the same time being worse in bed than NT people. My guess is that this is a combination between Extroversion and Neuroticism (just like with Narcissistic people). Extroverts are more horny all the time, Neurotic people are typically bad at sex.

People with ADHD have more sex partners but less sex in relationships. Absolutely brutal, imagine being obsessed with something you're utterly bad at.

To be fair, I masturbate relentlessly and I have lifelong PE. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Nigger I'm not sure if you're larping or not anymore you literally have every condition know to mankind :lul:

The fuck is PE