Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men always kill themselves over looks or money

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If money, they're usually ugly and old and have no hope of making more or nothing to left cope with.

A good looking broke guy in debt will still be fairly optimistic.

A rich ugly old guy will be begging for death.

The rare broke chad will have plenty of relatives or women begging him to live with her.

no reason to live if you have neither just fucking end it

They also kill themselves because any time they vent about their misfortune they are told it is their fault and that society owes them nothing.

And even if they try to set up their own groups to discuss their issues with with men that are having the same problem, they are branded as whiners, hateful, and cyberbullied out of those groups by people that are looking for reasons to shut up who they see as "losers".
Loser is an anti-male insult btw, I almost never see it being used seriously against women.

Based. Nothing in this world can replace looks. Money is just a cope.

True, because foids can never lose in this society.

Sub 8 males are expected to be eternally productive for a society that hates them.

You even see this with all the constant self improvement propaganda, even the same people that push this even admit self improvement "is masturbation" and will not necessarily get you a woman.

It's like a cult of woman worshipping and the need to be always productive all the time as a sub 8 male or you are a loser. @mylifeistrash, thoughts?

If only we could take out mortgage type loans we could pay off in 20 years for surgerymaxxing.

Sub 8 males are expected to be eternally productive for a society that hates them.

You even see this with all the constant self improvement propaganda, even the same people that push this even admit self improvement "is masturbation" and will not necessarily get you a woman.

It's like a cult of woman worshipping and the need to be always productive all the time as a sub 8 male or you are a loser. @mylifeistrash, thoughts?

I think every man should be productive...

in leeching off society until it breaks down.

If money, they're usually ugly and old and have no hope of making more or nothing to left cope with.

A good looking broke guy in debt will still be fairly optimistic.

A rich ugly old guy will be begging for death.

The rare broke chad will have plenty of relatives or women begging him to live with her.
Genetics are everything.

no reason to live if you have neither just fucking end it
True. There really isn’t any point since you wouldn’t even be able to afford any copes

I'm almost a Chad in terms of economic wealth. (about 75th percentile in my home country)
I live in one of the German-speaking countries and love history, especially reading about WW2.
As a mentalcel, I don't have to go to work and just stay at home most of the time.
These are the three things which are keeping me alive, despite being an incel.

Some men kill themselves because they have illnesses that are painful