Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Men age like fine wine and don't peak until their 30s!"

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Corey Haim age 17:

corey-haim-hollywood-star-1.jpg

Corey Haim age 36:

220px-Corey_Haim.jpg

Which one do you think prime teen girls are more attracted to?

he looks good in both pics.

Do women actually think that? wtf

prettyboys age like milk.

DOM + prettyboy mixes and pure DOMs age extremely well.

Do women actually think that? wtf
I don't think they do tbh. But maybe it depends on the age the foid saying it is.

One of the biggest copes ever.

Pure cope, only thing positive about being older is having more money

As long as you do not get bald and care for your face and skin and lead a healthy lifestyle, then you can actually age like fine wine. I know some examples of men, including some family members, who looked their best from 30 or above. But still most men are not like that, but have their best years, just like women, more so between 18-25.

Not as bad as a foid

Not even up for debate, this looks like one of those before/after meth comparisons except its 2 decades worth of time instead of meth

Corey Haim age 17:

corey-haim-hollywood-star-1.jpg

Corey Haim age 36:

220px-Corey_Haim.jpg

Which one do you think prime teen girls are more attracted to?
model picture with filters vs picture taken without any filters. Obviously top is gonna look better. Younger men still look better, but aging generally helps with mentalcels since you have more experience dealing with women and understand how to manipulate them better. Combine that with the fact that as you age you've had time to statusmaxx and moneymaxx and it's very plausible to get more success with women as you age. Although, being younger and good looking predisposes you to being a chad who women want to have sex as opposed to the betabuxing that older guys have to go through.

Your teens and 20s are generally the key time when women genuinely want to fuck you due to pure primal attraction. If you didn't get any sex or positive validation from women during this time it's a good sign that your genetics aren't good. As you get older then this kind of clouds your SMV because gold diggers can give you a false sense of confidence in your looks.

Tom Brady, 22 and 40.

Brady

His 36 version mogs me by 3.5-4 points. Not as bad as his 17 version that mogs me by 5 points flat

This is what perfect genetics and bone structure will give you.

He also lives a fanatically healthy lifestyle. He won't even eat tomato based products because they are "too acidic". Him and Gisele are crazy with that stuff. So he's no doubt worked for it.

But the guy has top 0.0000001% genetics top to bottom. The genetic lottery is a fucking shitshow.

Not exactly a cope. There are many women who are repelled by smooth faced babyfaced men. Makes sense too.

let's just summarize this to balding vs non-balding

non-balding men past the age of 25 are getting pretty fucking rare

This mostly comes down to men aging better than women. You don’t get better looking with age, it’s just that women get so much more unattractive with age.

I’m not impressed by any man that can slay post 25 year old foids. Real Chad’s slay 16 to 22 foids.

One thing is for sure, men age better than women. Women get ugly after having kids and once they get wrinkles they're not hot anymore.

He aged pretty badly tbh looks fucking 45

He was mentally broken from the Hollywood Jew "GAY MAFIA" molesting him for movie roles. Probably drank and drugged himself into a stupor for years. Compare him to Lindsey Lohan and Amanda Bynes.
He aged pretty badly tbh looks fucking 45
You would too if our lords would fuck you in the butt. The other Corey is not better, he looks teethless.
Brady is a better example of a clean lifestyle.

As long as you do not get bald and care for your face and skin and lead a healthy lifestyle, then you can actually age like fine wine. I know some examples of men, including some family members, who looked their best from 30 or above. But still most men are not like that, but have their best years, just like women, more so between 18-25.
And even if you do get bald you can alwqys get a hair system

The "males age like fine wine" is MGTOW cope. GOOD LOOKING MASCULINE men age like fine wine, given that the NW reaper doesn't get to them. NW is death.

It's a bad cope, men do age better then women assuming the Norwood reaper doesnt show up though.

You may not like it but men's prime is between 17 and 25

yup, men reach the top of the wall, around 24/25 and then its a slide down to the other side .Usain Bolt set his WR 100m/200m at age 23, and Foid Prime is 16-22, that is their top of the wall, then slide down to dust on the other side.