Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Memes aside, how the fuck do guys like this get a GF/married?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
>Wife gave me a budget for a home gym
>Said I could play as much red dead as I want.

It sounds like a little boy talking about his mummy, not a woman hes supposed to be having a sexual relationship with.

What can I say? maybe he's actually a Chad,and RDR2 is a great game.

Even if you have a gf these days she will treat you like a child... @LastGerman this is indeed brutal.

manchildren dont deserve to have a wife

probably high tier normie bettabux who was able to get a below looksmatch foid to commit pre tinder era

Even if you have a gf these days she will treat you like a child... @LastGerman this is indeed brutal.

I really have to puke man. This shit is so fucking emasculating. Men of today have nothing for their own. We get outclassed by females. There is absolutely no point in being a ''man'' in the first place.

I really have to puke man. This shit is so fucking emasculating. Men of today have nothing for their own. We get outclassed by females. There is absolutely no point in being a ''man'' in the first place.
The point of being a man is to wage slave for the female upper class and be mogged by them. Its over tbh ngl.

>Wife gave me a budget for a home gym
>Said I could play as much red dead as I want.

It sounds like a little boy talking about his mummy, not a woman hes supposed to be having a sexual relationship with.

Only top tier chad can pull off this kind of "reverse betabuxx" (where a woman provides for a man) game.

Women put up with literally "anything" if the guy is a chad.

If you are a 30 year old 9/10 chad and if you still wear diapers, foids will buy those for you.

I bet he is the breadwinner yet he still gets treated like a child. I can already imagine what he and his wife look like.

They guy's actually a phaggot..

You just know he's a DYEL twink/lard

Screenshot 20200112 015101 Reddit

yet he has a wife which he's 100% Betabuxxing - Imagine your wife treating you like a child...He may as well castrate himself.

JFL at the soy comments saying it's a healthy dynamic. Reverse the genders and it's oppressive.

She fucks chad while he plays games
full

Only top tier chad can pull off this kind of "reverse betabuxx" (where a woman provides for a man) game.

If you are a 30 year old 9/10 chad and if you still wear diapers, foids will buy those for you.
IQ Higher than a vimana...

Chads can even use their foids to beckybux other other foids who beckybux him in an Alpha Fux n' Gets da Bux pyramid scheme.

Probably a 1/10 foid, that shit doesnt count

Because of his incredible personality you mysoginistic inkwell!!1!1!1!1:soy::soy:

Women like to "wear the pants" in the relationship with their betabuxxers.

It probably makes it easier for them to cheat/cuck them too.

Easy it’s his money he betabuxxing and she controls his money now because he’s dumb.

Also he needs to do something while she’s getting dp’d By Chad & Tyrone

because he's not ugly.

>2400 people like this
It's like Soy is a collective hivemind. :feelsclown:

Stuff like this makes me respect the redpill copers. At least they put women in their place, copers but based.

Only 50% of this post is correct.
Women like to "wear the pants" in the relationship with their betabuxxers.

It probably makes it easier for them to cheat/cuck them too.

She wears the pants, he wears the chastity belt.
so his wife allowed him to buy something he enjoy with his own money, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

The answer to that can be written in entire treatise volumes about the absolute state of civilization.

Last edited:
Imagine letting a foid dictate the “rules” of the house. Gigacucked numale low T.

you.
In SEA, white or white-passing guys(yea ik it sounds crazy) are able to pull this off with noodles, these foids are willing to pay or go dutch, lend money to them(can be huge amounts), or even let them live at their place(rare).

Betabuxx and/or cuck

probably high tier normie bettabux who was able to get a below looksmatch foid to commit pre tinder era

this. and when she bought the gym she did it with his money

Well, if he is a chad, then this makes a lot of sense, chads can have IQ of 3 year old child and foids will throw themselves at them

It's also impossible for men to be friends with other men, while women have a lot of female friends and have no problems with friendship.

S O Y

most modern men are women with beards and glasses, soon the worst woman will be taller, stronger and smarter then gigachad

Luck. There isn't a woman like this for every man.

Normies will see this and use it as proof that all men that fall into the category of ugly-average with nerdy hobbies can make it with reasonable effort because this guy did. Doesn't work that way.

In SEA, white or white-passing guys(yea ik it sounds crazy) are able to pull this off with noodles, these foids are willing to pay or go dutch, lend money to them(can be huge amounts), or even let them live at their place(rare).

I also heard about this shit too. A 3/10 whitecel in west is a 9/10 chad in SEA.

Luck. There isn't a woman like this for every man.

Normies will see this and use it as proof that all men that fall into the category of ugly-average with nerdy hobbies can make it with reasonable effort because this guy did. Doesn't work that way.

My brother last week got £200 from 5 different foids because they liked him, meanwhile I’m browsing on .co

My brother last week got £200 from 5 different foids because they liked him, meanwhile I’m browsing on .co

Your brother needs to pay a whore-tax, he should pay 10% of 200 to .co.

Soy reeks from that image.

Thats not a bad thing for me tbh, volcel if i wouldnt

His wife said yes so he would go in his cuck shed and she won't have to pretend to like him. Can now just focus on looking for chad cock on tinder while hubby is in his cuck shed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back