Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme MEME ECONOMY MEGATHREAD (GTFIH)

Join a party (NOT mandatory, allegiance cannot be changed, read the rules first)

• Total voters
San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
The rules:
Company rules

Every user starts out with 100 BBC (Based Blackpilled Coins)
You can use BBC to buy and sell memes
You can start your own meme company for 100 BBC, the money will vanish from the economy and not go into anyone's pocket
As the owner of a meme company, you can decide your prices, number of meme options and bonuses/penalties you want to give to your customers
Owners can hire other users to work for them, the minimum wage is 10 BBC/Day, employees can be promoted or fired at any time

Political party rules
Joining a party is NOT mandatory
Once chosen, party allegiance cannot be changed
Every week, there are elections inside and outside the party, in elections inside the party, every member can type in the thread "I vote for [User from the same party]" You can vote for yourself
The results are examined at the end of the week, and the winner becomes the party president for the next week
If the votes are tied, then the party has no president for the next week
Elections outside the party are simply member counts. The party with the least total members by the end of the week will receive a mandatory losing party penalty. This also affects the presidential privileges.
Presidential Privileges
Winning party:
  • Can remove/reverse a penalty from a member (Daily limit is 3 members)
  • The president can buy free memes for other party members from any company (Daily limit is the number of members)
  • Can create ranks within the party
  • Can tax other party members any amount, any number of times, if their account balance is above 0
  • Can punish/reward members in any way, as long as their account balance is above 0
  • 50% discount on all memes from any company (President only)
Other parties:
  • Can remove/reverse a penalty from a member (Daily limit is 1 member)
  • Can tax other party members a maximum of 100 BBC if their account balance is 100 BBC or above, but each member can be taxed only once a week
  • Can punish/reward members in any way except financial
Losing party:
  • Can punish/reward members in any way except financial
Bonuses and Penalties
IMPORTANT: BONUSES AND PENALTIES MUST RESET AT THE START OF EVERY WEEK
Mandatory penalties for all companies:

Losing party penalty - The losing political party by the end of the week has to pay a minimum of 10 BBC/Day for each member in the party and an additional 30 BBC/Day if the party has an elected president (For example, if a party has 9 members and 1 president, every member will lose 10 BBC per day until the end of the week and the president will lose 30 BBC per day. In total, the company penalising the party will earn 840 BBC that week (9 members x 70 BBC + 210 BBC from the president)

Anti-talent penalty - The company has to pick the worst meme of the week and fine the user who posted it 200 BBC minimum

There are no mandatory bonuses
When making custom penalties, they can only apply to users who do business with the company, and cannot apply to political parties

LEADERBOARDS

At the end of every week, the leaderboards of the richest players will be posted in this thread

Money options
Users can donate BBC to each other, ask for loans, and pretty much anything that can be done with money IRL
Users can also trade memes with each other

Other options
If you need help or clarification on any rule, just ask in the thread and I'll answer
You can also ask for your current status (Money, party status, memes owned etc.)

PRICELIST AND CUSTOM BONUSES/PENALTIES FOR MY COMPANY (SS MEME CORPORATION)
Pricelist for buying memes:
Normie meme - 5 BBC
Decent meme - 25 BBC
STRONG MEME - 50 BBC
Pricelist for selling memes:
Shitty meme - 0-20 BBC
Good meme - 20-100 BBC
Exceptional meme - 100-No upper limit BBC
Bonuses
Seller bonus - The user with most memes sold to my company gets a 2x increase in BBC when selling memes to my company
Buyer bonus - The user with most memes bought from my company gets a 75% discount on all memes from my company
Talent bonus - The user with the best meme of the week gets 200 BBC

Penalties
Normie penalty - The user with most normie memes bought from my company gets fined 50 BBC for every normie meme they own
Black market penalty - Any user trying to sell me a meme from the first page of the meme tab in the media section of Incels.co gets fined 200 BBC

Let the games begin :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

The name of my new company shall be OP IS GAY. Thank you.

The name of my new company shall be OP IS GAY. Thank you.
The company OP IS GAY has been established, your current account balance is 0 BBC
Have a very based day :feelsYall:

Last edited:
I'd like start a company called BBC Corp.

If bitcoin was any indicator, now is the time to buy in if you wanna be rich

Didn't read went straight for GOER

Manlet Party sounds fun. It's most likely what Foids would piss off the most.

picked without reading lol,now i regret it

looked like fun but after reading idc

Too lazy to read tbh

Manlet party cuse i dont wana get moged, didnt read all the thread but i appreciate the effort

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back