Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Melissa is getting fucked by someone else right now

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
right now at this very moment at night ,shes probably sleeping next to another guy

getting fucked by him or they're cuddling:feelsUnreal:

It should have been me,I need to turn back time right fucking now

I can't fucking stand this,how am i supposed to live without her ,i cant stop thinking about how it couldve been me

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

if i did the right things,said the right words

she could've been my girl

would have been my wife right now,fuck this shit its so unfair so unjust

i'm gonna go to bed,i feel tipsy

Fuck Melissa. There is always a better looking foid

Melissa is getting fucked by me right now​

Never trust anyone with a feminine name on gang

Give me her number i want to sext her

Who's Melissa?

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Who's Kate? Did she die from a drug overdose too?",
"headline": "As Mollie Tibbetts' loved ones prepare for her funeral, her little brother and other athletes honor her",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mollie-ti...neral-her-181255434--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Aug 26 22:38:06 UTC 2018"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "God doesn't allow those who abuse their bodies with drugs into Heaven. Mollie will, unfortunately, be denied at the pearly gates for abusing heroin.",
"headline": "As Mollie Tibbetts' loved ones prepare for her funeral, her little brother and other athletes honor her",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mollie-ti...neral-her-181255434--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Aug 26 22:36:14 UTC 2018"
},

Never began for Melissacels

Fuck you oneitiscel foid worshippers

Who's Melissa?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR5PX-4pcno

if i did the right things,said the right words
No my brother, that's just a fantasy. If you could live in "groundhog day" (or week/month/year) and try over and over again, you would never get her.

...and if you did, you would be tired of her now, and she would be disrespecting you, and you would wish that you were rid of her.

"love" is an instinct designed by natural selection for this one purpose: to get you to do exactly what you're doing; to focus on just one female. But it's ultimately a false promise. It causes you to imagine happiness forevermore. But even if you were the chadiest chad, that wouldn't be possible. Love is a lie. It makes you want a thing which, if you were to attain it, doesn't actually make you happy.

My point is, you're an animal caught in a trap. You're like a slug following the trail of another slug and not knowing why. Billions of years of evolution (from long before their were humans) developed this feeling to get you on this path because, I suppose, it works in the general case. It perpetuates the species.

But it's a dead-end path for you. The instinct is only ever going to cause you misery. And you're only picking at the open wound, reopening it and shedding more blood, when you allow yourself to fixate on this fantasy, "if only I'd said the right thing."

Take a step back and recognize that it's a lie. Recognize that she's not really as great as you imagine. Heed the word of the late 20th century philosopher Dr. Dre who said, "bitches ain't shit but tricks and hoes" - men who actually get women pass on this wisdom to us: they're not really all that.

I know that's small comfort to one who can't see it for himself (that they're not all that). And I know it's a big ask to suggest you just ...ignore... this very powerful and ancient instinct. I might as well ask you to ignore gravity. But this is a black pill - it really is the only path forward for you. The alternative is to waste your life languishing in this useless grief, as you're doing in this thread.

Take it from me as an oldfag: in 10 years you'll find current pics of her on social media and she'll be old and fat and you'll reflect on how fast the time passed, and be glad you're not stuck with her old ass.

melissa is the name of a whore. I bet she likes to get slapped by DOMINANT men

Oneitis is a very bad obsession, I'm glad I moved out from it.

right now at this very moment at night ,shes probably sleeping next to another guy

It seems I'm the most qualified on the site for this, sadly.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#194226578Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:06 PM CDT
I am neither involved in the acquisition of this information nor am I a supporter. Rather, this is merely a coincidental observation found via search engines.
3DSDog
Png

#194226621Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:06 PM CDT
who
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#194226730Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:08 PM CDT
"who" This is Megan's YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFXoX5ItWed_fFWkzhP3WpA
BobtheloserXD
Png

#194226807Thursday, July 21, 2016 5:09 PM CDT
[ Content Deleted ]
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#194243948Thursday, July 21, 2016 8:55 PM CDT
I would advise anyone viewing the thread to stay awake, as Megan will likely be streaming her game-play at 12:00 PM, EST.

Disgrace

Disgrace1

Disgrace2

Disgrace3

Disgrace4

getting fucked by him or they're cuddling:feelsUnreal:

It should have been me,I need to turn back time right fucking now

I can't fucking stand this,how am i supposed to live without her ,i cant stop thinking about how it couldve been me

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
So is megan, im sure, mang. Hopefully, its at least with another fellow ricemang as she liked rice for some reason

You never had a chance now stop crying about this foid